• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mystic OT needs a Mapper

What do you think i need ppl to?
And TPs goes to single spawns not the ones you walk to..

I try start in new is ok ? man i mean i know your name Jocce you have been there n here in forums so i know you wanna help you and wanna map little thats why :/

But i try make new and little hunt places and i upload for ya tomrrow and say what you think ok ?

I try start in new is ok ? man i mean i know your name Jocce you have been there n here in forums so i know you wanna help you and wanna map little thats why :/

But i try make new and little hunt places and i upload for ya tomrrow and say what you think ok ?

Sounds good :)

The thing i need most is custom quest that's some advance (Hard to do)

Not hard monsters but a lot of thinking and teamwork

Sounds good :)

The thing i need most is custom quest that's some advance (Hard to do)

Not hard monsters but a lot of thinking and teamwork

ye i start with mapping and getting ideas and later thinking about scripting if you like it :p

Name: Darien
Experience: Worked on about 3-4 servers
Years Mapping:1 1/2
Example of your works: yes i have some i can show u on msn
Can you script your own pieces?: Like quests or speical shit in the map that needs scripting(yes)
Others: um i dont think so.

[email protected]

Name: Darien
Experience: Worked on about 3-4 servers
Years Mapping:1 1/2
Example of your works: yes i have some i can show u on msn
Can you script your own pieces?: Like quests or speical shit in the map that needs scripting(yes)
Others: um i dont think so.

[email protected]

Post a few pics here instead.. don't like to have to many ppl on MSN

Btw jocce if we now fixing a big map or if you like it will you like fixing dedicated?

Name:Amir
Old:14
Experience:5years
Maps:too much (but deleted) working on new

name: Darien
experience: Worked on about 3-4 servers
years mapping:1 1/2
example of your works: Yes i have some i can show u on msn
can you script your own pieces?: Like quests or speical shit in the map that needs scripting(yes)
others: Um i dont think so.

[email protected]

scammer!! Don't he took my data file and gone

What is the reward?.. Check my thread that shows my quest mapping... Tell me what you think, Thx

Back