• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mystic OT needs a Mapper

JoccE is looking for someone who can map and add scripts and Monsters and everything so if your just a mapper no point posting.

Also good luck JoccE seems like you got alot of 11-16 year old mappers wanting to map for you.

JoccE is looking for someone who can map and add scripts and Monsters and everything so if your just a mapper no point posting.

Also good luck JoccE seems like you got alot of 11-16 year old mappers wanting to map for you.

First of.. Are you retarded or just stupid?

I want a mapper who can tho 100% of there work, scripting levers and other stuffs.. Never said anything about "complicated scripts"

And why should any1 have to script monsters? Did i say i want custom mosters?.

You are just sad because you could't map for me..

EDIT:
After looking at your maps i can totaly say:

You could never had a spot on my server anyway, even if you were a pro scripter

First of.. Are you retarded or just stupid?

I want a mapper who can tho 100% of there work, scripting levers and other stuffs.. Never said anything about "complicated scripts"

And why should any1 have to script monsters? Did i say i want custom mosters?.

You are just sad because you could't map for me..

EDIT:
After looking at your maps i can totaly say:

You could never had a spot on my server anyway, even if you were a pro scripter

Wow rage please... I was just saying you should add a few words to your post.
I guess you cant take any constructive criticism...
I bet thats why no one wants to help you:/

What do you think i need ppl to?
And TPs goes to single spawns not the ones you walk to..

In Victorias defence, her mapping was alot better than your server had in the SS..

Oh, also.. You speak as if peoples lives depended on mapping for your server when you offend brendam.

Jocce, look at your "unserious OT" with TP's, and take the first best mapper who can mapp a square with teleports and shut up.

Hello, i hear you looking for a good mapper :) i've mapped for like 10-15 servers and every single one are happy.

My name is Chrisander and im 14 years old i've mapped since i start playing tibia from 7.6
I'm from norway btw.

Add me on msn if you need more information MSN: [email protected]

And i got an whole map i mapped by my self and players was happy about it ;) Contact me :D

Back