• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mystic Spirit! -0.2.14.r101 Linkers!

JuggaloUser

Reaction score
Sorry to even have to make a request for this, but someone, anyone who can successfully take that clean source and compile it, please share the lib and include folders you have, just save it as a .rar or zip, please, I really desperately need correct linkers, I need to be able to compile and I have spent the last 12 hrs trying to compile, and before that I spent another 4 hrs on it.....

forgottenserver-0.2.14.r101.tar x64 bit and it compiles flawlessly from sources straight from svn, then please share your linker folder with me,

I know its noobie to not be able to get right linkers for right compiler, OH YEAH MSVC Linkers needed, unless you can give me your compiler too, because I have tried different compilers with different linkers over and over, and MSVC was the one I seemed to have the most progress with and I think will work just fine if I could change path to a lib and include folder someone would share...

- - - Updated - - -

REP++ to someone who is willing to help me

Back