• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Napadzior's Gallery

napadzior

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Napadzior and I'm making my own server named SuperHeroOnline.
But I want to share made sprites with u now :)
3808.png
lololz.png
lololz2.png
Gra.png
nowe_o.png
nightcrwaler.png
jtqhow.png
Flashe.png
red_arrow.png
hajdra.png

BADASS. other than the fact that 1D in a 2D rapes my brain. xD
Is this a war server? RPG? whatsup?

Last edited:
I know this suck, 2d with 1d.. I've got pain in my ass when I look at this, but atm I'm not able to make all characters 45o.
And it will be RPG Server. For now I can say it won't be like DB servers where all vocations have same power of spells & hits.
Ill try do something like:
You play Human Torch or Flash = You are squishy, low hp, but u've got high dmg.
You play wolverine = You are hard to kill cuz of high regeneration, but u are close combat only..
Iceman? Able to slow/stun you, medium dmg, low hp..
Only playing Batman You can trace ur enemy(exiva)
Or when You play Constantine You can heal urself & ur team mate's with spells..
And more, more, more..

//I'm sorry for my English :<\\

///Juggernaut:
s19443_Kopia_5.png
jug.png
Isn't he too small?

HMm..... Speed is absolute killer in Video games... Good luck trying to balance The Flash xDDD Juggarnauts head needs to be 3x bigger, he is too small xDDD How in the world are you gonna do magneto... so many questions on how your gonna code all these powers xDD

Looks awesome... Need any help with anything i'd totally jump on it... Make a quest where deadpool kills everyone haha My Fav character... homies kills the universe and is in love with actual Death xDD
lSqm2Um.jpg

That's the point. Vocations won't be equal.. The Flash? Super Speed & Attack Speed but low HP, u get slow or stun in team fight from Iceman that means u are dead..
And many characters won't be as vocations or monsters. Like a Riddler, he will be only NPC with weekly riddle.. u answer correct u get prize.(World Event)
Enough of info's for now, more in next post : )

//About help, atm I've got enough sprites to make cities, exp places, a map.. Also have enough of item sprite's(There is over 20 for each kind: armors, legs, weapons..)
But I've got no idea how should it look like, from beggining. You login and then what? You "wake up" in city?
Who You fight first? Snake's & wolfs? Then hydra organization and characters form Marvel/DC are like bosses?
That's my problem for this week : D
I'm working on it, at my job i've got a lot of free time to think about it. When I'm back home I paint characters/items/map sprites..
//// How about now? Big enough?
jugg.png

This week I made vocations.xml file and had a little time to sprite.
Made this(bigger jugg, and base for HULK).
Hope u enjoy:
s19443_Kopia_7_Kopia.png
It's just base 1.0 for Hulk, there is a lot of work, starting with a head cuz it's gone for now :D
Jugg_i_hulk.png

Last edited:
Without 45° all of these sprites look awful. I think You should take your time and work on "proper" Tibia-ish version. It would be awesome and I think You would gather fair amount of players or fame. Whatever You want.

_______

Nie pasuje do siebie "styl" izometryczny Tibii oraz "płaskie" grafiki postaci oraz innych przedmiotów.

Thanks for sharing ur point of view, but I have to disappoint You :(
I know that not everyone likes flat sprite's. But atm I'm close to finish first version which will be able to play(ofc I'll update it whenever I can).
And I'm not drawing this 4fun( But I enjoy it :) ). I want make something new, cuz I'm bored of DB Servers also don't like PokeOts and hate NarutoOts.
First thing is to make server able to play then update server and general look of sprites.
I'm sure it wont be isometric. That's too much of work and isometric =/= more fun at serv / more players.

There is no capabilities to do good looking sprites of characters, spells, items which will fit in Tibia Client without spending a lot(over couple of years) of time and learning & training pixelart skills.
Also I'm working alone, I had some help with some sprites or scripts but over 95% I made by myself.
I want to make it as quick as I can. Hope I'll open server before april 2016.
I don't even want to earn any money on this but also don't want to spend my "private" money to pay for it.
Pure fun if anybody will be online :)

//I'll edit this post & show You new Mysterio look & his new skin :)
/// Edit: Every time spend at making new sprites is training in this "art"..
Level Up!
Enjoy the new look of Mysterio:
mysterio.png

Last edited:
If You're working alone then I sincerely doubt You'll finish your project... Besides sprites You gonna need story(lore+quests+dialogues), maps, scripts etc.
I'm sorry but You're wasting your own time working alone. Find more people or focus your "graphical talent" on something else.

#edit
Btw. If You somehow manage to launch it, then keep in mind that making money from it will be impossible. I think that DC and Marvel(Disney) will actively "defend" thier IP.

Last edited:
Wow, I liked too <3 , I was always thinking about playing some OT Marvel / DC . What will the server page ?

hi my name and willians am brazileiro I wonder if you have to make a partnership I Copilo your serves 8:54 PROTECTION of spriter you me arranges copies of I used to put on in my parents [email protected]

Back