• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nape Olion's Life Thread

hahaah nape you fucking lucky guy :D:D i want exp scrolls also xD anyway nice thread :))

Anyway i want to start the war vs Rockers because war vs Men at work~ is boring and many of them are low lvls :)

hahaah nape you fucking lucky guy :D:D i want exp scrolls also xD anyway nice thread :))

Anyway i want to start the war vs Rockers because war vs Men at work~ is boring and many of them are low lvls :)

Yeah i know you want war vs rockers, but as you can see "Men At Work Reloaded" wont stop attacking our guild members, so maybe the war should end now...

we crushed u guys 1 hour ago, set a time and w'll OB :D

we crushed u guys 1 hour ago, set a time and w'll OB :D

19:55 Krigar Emil [135]: hmm do u want it? 19:55 Last Man [162]: ofcourse ob's are funny 19:55 Krigar Emil [135]: then we dont want 19:55 Krigar Emil [135]: sry

Lol and you want a OB?

^haha owned kids:D telling us you want ob but then we ask it and you dont want:(

Ps: last time knegare asked us for small ob we come whit 7 people vs 10 of you and you guys just run fast to the stairs in ank desert and stair hop, thats not a ob :S, so if you want ob msg nape and no stair hop plox. any ways you lost that ob:D but its just fun to have a war on ot ;)

but lets go back on topic to the life thread don't mess some1 else his threads up whit bull shit ok thx bye.

from tommorow on i will make this life thread alive again. im very bussy with work and other stuff in real life, so im not going to be online this weekend, but tommorow ill pwn again..

from tommorow on i will make this life thread alive again. im very bussy with work and other stuff in real life, so im not going to be online this weekend, but tommorow ill pwn again..

hahahahahahahahahahahahanted

but ye thats cool (in germany we dont say cool... we say "dufte" xD
i miss your voice in vent <33 xD the only voice i hear xD the others got a "broken mic" haha

Back