• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nape Olion's Life Thread

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Hello all,

Here im going to post some screens of levels i take, wars i will fight and some deaths if i die xD
I hope you guys enjoy the Screens and hope you guys give some nice comments.

Please do not go off-topic.

Here is my EQ were i hunt with and fight with...

Screen taking level 240+loot (30 min demons)

Screen of me in action at demons

My house on Venore (still working on it)

Getting level 241 at demons + loot

Little hunt at Wyrm... I hope i can post more today, but there are heavy laggs, so i dont know if i succeed.

Here is a little story, im playing this server for almost 2 months now, and i saw people come and go, many of my good friends have left the server because there wasnt any good wars/fights left.. So i decided to make a thread in softcores forum to see if there is any guild interested in a long lasting war... and a guild took the bait...

This is the person/guild who wants war (so we got proof he said it i made a screen)

Because me and my guild are a little bored we decided to accept the war right away (didnt even need to think about it)

Now we are waiting for them to accept the war on the site...

I allready got them vipped as you can see... (for the record, they have 3 times as many members as us)

So i hope to post some nice war screens/movies soon.
Keep the thread in your mind and look at it once a day or something...

Sorry i was so long inactive with screens, this was because we had some fights and i lost 4 levels, i needed to gain them back before i could make more nice screens, because it sux when you see 3 screens with the same levels. but here we go again...

Nape in action at demons

Taking level 242 + Loot

Cash i made after 1,5 hours at demons

You must be thinking now, hmmmm he reached 249, but i dont see the level screens, well i tell you how it went...
When i reached level 242 i was a little bored of hunting, so i was decoing my house in venore, when suddenly a RS was running by, i didnt think and i went into the attack (i was bored, so what would you do) after a 5 min battle he died, i opend his body and i saw 2 exp scroll!!!!!! well that was a sign that i was lucky today.. so i reached level 248 with 2 exp scroll and i made level 249 at demons again. look the screens for the action...

Demon combo

Some action at Juggernaut

And then finaly i took level 249, i wont post loot because i killed allot of juggers and they dont drop much...

Working on level 250 as you can see...

so i was working on some levels and then some people came... I thought that they wanted to kill me so i was a little carefull. but after some talking they just wanted to do Demon helmet quest, so i have cleared it for them...

so my story continues...

I really wanted level 250 because it looks nice, so i decided to hunt a little in ferumbrass tower.... here are some screens

first floor, second floor and third floor were not problem as you can see...

But then, i was at the third floor, and i decided to go into the last tp (were normally the ferumbras is, but there never is a spawn if i got there with a team..) because i killed all monsters and i needed 9% for my level.. and this happend....

I died and were downgrated till level 248 and need to go 96% again...

Will be continued...

Last edited:
Because i like the demons, easy to kill and nice loot, after 30/45 min demons i always have 60+ cc so its ok, and i like the exp. and all other places are more occupied.

Back