• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Narkia 8.42 - Looking For Staff

Name ~~ Emil

Age ~~ 17

Job ~~ Tutor

MSN ~~ [email protected]

Experience ~~ Well i have played real tibia since 2001 but i quit 2 years ago because of bad server.
Since then i have played all kinds of ots, Rl map, Custom Map, War map, you name it.
And i also have 1 and a half year of tutor experince in rl tibia but that was from 2005-2006.

Language ~~ My main language is Swedish but i also speak English and i know a few words/sentences in Spanish and Polish.

Online time ~~ 3-6 hours, 7 days a week.

Others : Like i said i am 17 years old and i live in Sweden and i have always been interested in being a tutor on an ot but never have i found an ot dedicated or good enought until now so i will give it a chance here.

What i think about the server ~~ I have said this to you in game, i think its the best ot i have ever played on, with good staff and awesome mapping, it really fells like you play rl tibia exept that the levels go a bit faster here.
I acctualy think that this server has really good potentil of becoming one of the best and most played ot server ever in a few months if it continues like this.
Even if i dont get choosen, thnx for this awesome ot :)

You can post a reply here, add my msn or msg me in game (My nick in game is Seromontis).

Thank you.

My name is Peter and I'm from London, UK.
I'm 19 years old and I've been playing Tibia since 2001 years.

I've got high experience when it comes HELPING. I know how to act as a person if somebody would ask me for help about game play & I promise you that I would use ALL of my knowledge and my own money to help the person who's in trouble or in a bad condition. I don't give a damn of what I'll lose on it, this is a game where people should be able to help each other if they got the chance to do it.

The reason to why you would want me to the Support team is that I think Filera need more <PEOPLE> who are able to waste their time to reach solutions and finding out ways to make begginers making benefit of theirselves and having more fun and better time when they're playing on a such good server as Filera.
I'm one of those <PEOPLE> & I'm worth to show all begginers out there what the RIGHT is & what the BAD is.
Ofcourse, I would be able to do all this without being a tutor. But if I'm a Gamemaster, I would feel myself 'prooved' as a good helper.

I hope this application of mine will do any benefit.

Best regards, Peter.

Name and Age
Sam, 18 years old
Native Language
I speak English.
Job applying for
Gamemaster, as I won't have a regular character.
Experience
My experience with a) Otservers and b) Social skills is extremely high. I've worked as someone who needs to be very socially engaged in real life, as well as experienced in the field. I am experienced in the field of Otservers, as I've been doing it for quite some time now. Therefore I believe I would be the ideal choice as a staff member on your server, if you're still looking for a dedicated gamemaster.
Why me?
Because I have the experience and am willing to dedicate a lot to your server, as the ones I was currently hosting aren't online right now.

Hope you make a good decision.
Quro

Name Conrad
Age 17
Job applying for Community Manager
Experience I had gamemaster at zytarios.com and a lot of another servers.
Why me? Becouse i have experience, i had very, very much time (in each day near 10 hrs) Speak 3 languages. I will be really community manager, i can report to u bugs, from players, i wanna be like real tibia community managers.
I think, i had good chances, im really wanna to server grow up, to get more players, to eliminate bugs to 0.

Thanks, i hope u make a good decision.

Last edited:
My name is Peter and I'm from London, UK.
I'm 19 years old and I've been playing Tibia since 2001 years.

I've got high experience when it comes HELPING. I know how to act as a person if somebody would ask me for help about game play & I promise you that I would use ALL of my knowledge and my own money to help the person who's in trouble or in a bad condition. I don't give a damn of what I'll lose on it, this is a game where people should be able to help each other if they got the chance to do it.

The reason to why you would want me to the Support team is that I think Filera need more <PEOPLE> who are able to waste their time to reach solutions and finding out ways to make begginers making benefit of theirselves and having more fun and better time when they're playing on a such good server as Filera.
I'm one of those <PEOPLE> & I'm worth to show all begginers out there what the RIGHT is & what the BAD is.
Ofcourse, I would be able to do all this without being a tutor. But if I'm a Gamemaster, I would feel myself 'prooved' as a good helper.

I hope this application of mine will do any benefit.

Best regards, Peter.

The same letter u sent me, are you spamming it to everyone? However, you should at least change the server name, because now its written that u want to apply gm in filera, not narkia.

Name : Stoofer

Job : Tutor or GM

Experience : Tibia 3 years,I have hosted many ot servers and i can all commands and such but i'm good to helping ppl's too.

Language : English/Swedishi am from Sweden

Online time : 4~6 hours

Others : I Saw on your website that there where only i gm and you need more on 300+ppl's and i think i should do a great job.

What i think about the server :I hope and think that it will be better then alzera.net. I think it's really nice xD

I hope i will be too a great help like a gamemaster, but you decides.

Hello .... I am very interested in being Gamemaster or Tutor

I can start telling you i'm complete in English without error, Danish without error and a little Swedish

You may contact me at MSN: [email protected] if you're interested.

Well I guess that I will post here.

I think that I would be a good gamemaster for your server because I have hosted my own ot before. I am an expert mapper and a medium scriptor. I am a friendly person who does not get frustrated easily. I am 17 years old and from the US. I can play this ot for about 4-5 hours a day depending on work and school. Seeing that the summer is coming up I can be on for even more time. If there is anything else you would like to know about me you can contact me on Bevakana. I will be playing your server. Also I can speak fluent English, Sweedish, and some spanish.

If you are intrested in me contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Re-Submitted.

Last edited:
Name: Benny
Name game: Bunna / Pillz
Jobs: Tutor / Game Master
Experience: I have played Tibia for 5-6 years now and OT for about 4 years, I have had 2 serious servers, one of those came up in to 90 + players online, and the second in to 130 + players.
I also have very good knowledge of the game that Game Master / Tutor and also a regular player
Has been GameMaster for 2 other servers and then I had the care of Mapping, has also mapped my own servers with cutstom places and Quest.
I am also very much online at Narkia.org and I will be happy to help with running the server to a better goal.

MSN: Private, Write to me private and i will send you my MSN

Language: Swedish, English,

Last edited:
Submit Application

48 Hours, no response.

Last edited:
My applyment.

Name : Dino/Soulja

Job : Tutor or GM, (mapper). Many new Ideas in my head about the events and the server. Could help with forum, with mapping, and bug fixes.

MSN : You got it.

Experience : Played tibia since 2002. Hosted many servers. Have played on Narkia 4 months or so.

Language : English/Swedish/Bosnian/Croatian/Little Italian

Online time : Avarage about 3h, can be up to 6 or more.

Others : Have always been active in the server, helped people when you were not able (you partied :p). I got Many ideas and I learn fast. 3 Years ago i worked with Xml, but it has changed and then i started Real Tibia so I havent hosted since then. Like i sad before, I know Narkia, played there a long time and know the situation better than the most people. Ive mapped own maps before but it was some years ago but I still know many things not just mapping. I always wanted Narkia to be good as possible and thats why I want to do something about it and help!

/Yours Soulja

Last edited:
DO you need a mapper?
I use Map Editor Remere and i'm preddy good.
I just don't know how to script, and start a server :)
And I've been Gm in 3 ots (Pats-enforced *7.6* valoria.mine.nu *8.42* wars.game-host.org *8.42*) :D

Oohh Yeah by the way My Nickname is Must ;)

Hope I can Help :)

Back