• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Narkia 8.42 - Looking For Staff

I've been reviewing the applications since 2 days ago. I received 80 applications here, 37 by private message, 22 by msn and 17 from my server.

And I'll have to go through all of them, so please wait.

Re-Submitted Application

erased.

Last edited:
Name : Wizard of oz/Callaway

Job : Tutor or GM

MSN : [email protected]

Experience : Tibia 7 years, OT 4 years. I had my own servers, all from 7.4-8.4

Language : English/Swedish/bit Spanish :)

Online time : 1-4 hours/day prob 3-5 days/week, but i got summer holiday until august, so i could spend more time if needed :~)

Others : I've notice there's only a few staff members for so many members, so i believe that my help could help you & the new players

What i think about the server : I think its a great server,its fun,have plenty of member,raids,randoms events, not too hard in the beginning (lvl 8+),VIP areas. You couldn't ask for more :~)

Name : Piter/Mayhem

Job : CM/GM/Senior Tutor?

MSN : ---

Experience : I am playing Tibia like 5 years, I was mapper and GM in (rlmap.pl) but administrator of server shuted it down + I had my own server, I was hosting it 3 months.

Language : English/Polish little Deutsch

Online time : 4-9/day 20/week

Others : It consists, therefore, that the administration is only 2 GM's for a that big server. I think that this is a good reason for which the additional aid that is not wasted.

What i think about the server :
A great server that we need to punish some botter's. The engine is great, the players, great ping, I have no more words - the server is as perfect for me.

For more information about me or my work : [email protected] or PM me here ;)

NAME: Frits
JOB: Tutor or GM
EXPERIENCE: Played Tibia 3 years, played OT 3 years.
- I builded and had my own Open Tibia server.
- Got alot experience with mapping.
- Got alot experience with Scripting.
- Like to help people ^^

MSN: [email protected] (Don't add, just mail me.)
LANGUAGE: English/German/Dutch.
ONLINE: 4/5 hours daily even in weekend.
REASON: I would like to help people with their question about the game.
I would like to learn more about the server and their people experience because i'll need to learn more about RPG's for my studie :) (Game & Disign)

I hope I may join as tutor or GM on your server :)
Please reply to my e-mail. ( [email protected] )

Name: Justin
In-Game: Thor Javer
Language: English
Skills: LUA; Gamemaster; Both

Why I want this position:
Servers that interest me are dedicated, and successfull ones.
I myself am not interested in servers who are online for a few days,
then the owner decides to quit. I want to work with a team of not only skilled,
but dedicated people, who in-return are managed by a dedicated person.
I have been looking for a team to work with,
and I really am interested in this position.
Also, my online time is pretty high, especially during the day.
I am usually on my PC for 4-6 hours a day minimum, possibly 8 hours maximum; surely this is a good trait. :D

Extra Info:
I have maintained a few servers in my time, so I can help with most basic knowledge stuff.
I am also good in LUA scripting, and I know I am not the best.
Surely there are things that you need done, that you don't want to do yourself,
well that is where I come in handy, especially with quests.
I would love to be a part of this servers community/staff.

Regards. :thumbup:
dont accept him
he was on my friend server and he pa the whole server.

Hey,

My names Tom, i've been using the nick names "Xine" or "Apollo" during my OTServer career. I can help with plenty of problems in the servers future, such as bugs, mapping, hosting problems, etc. etc. the list goes on. I have owned many successful OTServers in the past (Deception OTServer, 360 players on, Winter Wonderland, 150 players on) and I have been GM's on many other succesful OTServers since the tibia version of 7.1. I have been involved in OTServers for a couple of years now and I have a great idea on how everything works. I speak really good english, as I live in canada and I am 15 years old. I might be young, but I can be very disciplined when it comes to working for people.

I have you on MSN for some reason, I've had your e-mail for about a year and we have never talked, I think I knew you from some other connection, and not through Tibia. I'll give you a shout on MSN! (Or you can just PM me here).

Thanks, if any more information is required, just ask!

Xine/Apollo/Tom

Name: Tom
Language: English / French / Greek
Skills: GM, Basic LUA, Basic PHP, and I have a great understanding of Tibia and Open Tibia Servers
Why I want this job: well to be honest your OTServer is amazing and I recently just started playing it, I think I can help with bug fixes and maybe give new ideas to make the server alot better. (Even though it is really good as it is now)

Name : Alex

Experience : Tibia 4 years,I am wil be a good tutor or gm i am along time online and i can help the ppls.

Language : Español

Online time : 6~8 hours

Others : I Have See in website it was only 2 Gms And in ur ot is 500~ ppls online And 2 gms for 500 Ppls Thats Hard.

What i think about the server : it will be one of the best ot´s i think its will be better then melaniaOT.

I HOPE I CAN BE A GM ITS BETTER THEN TUTOR BUT ITS UR SERV U ARE OWNER U ARE BOSS.

Name : Jesper

Job: Gamemaster, to fight the botters and the morons.

Experience
Around 5 years of experience inside tibia
and 4 years in Open Tibia. I've ran a couple of servers,
but due to my connection (2mbit) I can only have
15 players at the same time :(

I know some C++ (Like, the epicness of basics , not more)
and some C# (depends on what you want me to do) and some
LUA (basics). I am a moderator on TpForums.org which will
probably get online pretty soon as Dark Pallys' paid for
the hosting. I was a former Costumer Support @
www.tibiatek.com, but it closed due to real-life
issues (Cameri & OsQu :().

Language: Swedish, English and some french :)S)

Online time: Ehm, well. I don't want to talk
about my nerdishment here :( I do visit Forums at
least 20 times a day LOL and I am pretty active.
If you want me online, I can get myself online :)

Others
I know it's hard to get a really good and
respectfull person into the team, but I have
a feeling that this will be a very good chance
for me to stand out and do something more than
just moderating forums. I will obey the rules
to 100% and I do already have a character at
your server, maybe if you are a girl we can
have some fun
evilgrin0039.gif
(LOL! Joke).

Please consider me to be your Team Mate.

PS. Give me your msn, whether you add to the team or not.
PS2. Knarkia LOL​

Last edited:
Ingame Name: Noex
Living Countery/Born Country:Germany / Russia
Applicating for: Tutor or GM
Tibian experience: 4 years Tibia/OT experience, mapper
Languages: English, German, a lil knowledge of polish/russian.
Online Time: Daily, more hours.

What makes me a good Tutor/GM? Well, im online pretty long daily which makes me having a good picture of Narkia. My english isnt best, but enough to have conversations with other players. Im a nice guy, not abusing any powers i would have, if I get a position as Tutor/GM. Also I know that noob chars are destroying the war, but not with me! I would keep my eyes open on every battle, or when players message me about them, and I see they're blocking in wars. Well, thats what I could do as GM, as Tutor I would help all players, if they speak propper english with me, i think i know almost everything, or everything about Tibia, means I could answer every question, if its about Tibia. Thats it, if needed, you already have my MSN, if you dont know who I am, ask in forum or PM!

Name: My name IRL is Robin.

MSN
: [email protected]

Experience : I have been playing tibia for about 7 years now. And I think I got enough with experience to help you guys out. I have been a helper on many servers.. from the old times to the new ones.

Language : English/Swedish

Online time : Atleast 5hours every day.

Others : I saw that you got only 2 helpers. and thats not enough for a huge server like this. I think I can be a great helper and also a fair Gamemaster/Tutor.. I would love to help you guys out.
I will try to stop the botters and instead build a fair server. I will also help the players out.. I love to help players, and I will always keep the channels open.. And Iam a nice person I will try to help every player out as soon as possible.

What i think about the server : Its many Swedish players witch is good because Iam Swedish.. And I love your server great homepage/forum. and a very serious Real Map.. I love it.

Best Wishes
Elaajten

Lol i can tell you that i am online~~17/7.
And i am an experienced Scripter.
blush blush blush..Born in sweden,MVG at english :O

Note: The poll is only one selection, and not multiple choice, so be cautious about which one you pick!
Also note that this thread link, is not allowed to be posted in help-chat, because it does not relate to anything in the helping type, this is only a question.

Poll Rules:
I will not tolerate bad language of any sort, such as "No, you don't deserve that position you faggot." -This will result in a vote not counted, and I can see the player's who have voted on this thread, and I will edit this thread stating their name's if this does happen.
Racial Slures will also be counted as "not voted", and please note that you cannot vote for this again if you've done it once already on that forum account. [Ex. Screw you *****!]
Positive Feedback, is of course welcome here, and I will post back with your name's on the post that I would be using to post back, as gratitude.

I know a lot about OT's, and practically ALL the command's for them as well.

Why do I think I deserve this position?

Well, for one I love helping people in my spare time, which is a good thing by the way. I hate people who cheat at the game, and abuse the rules, and would like to help manage this process. I am alway's online between 3:30pm, and 8:00pm/10:00pm. I am experienced in this/these position's, because I have like I has previously said on another thread I've been a Game Master on countless server's, as well as Tutor on countless server's as well.

What can I do to help the server?

1. Stop all MCer's in there place
2. Punish Botter's Severely
3. Punish Bug Abusers
4. Find botter's very well
5. Find MCer's very well
6. I processing rule violation report's in between certain time's of the day, so that it doesn't get delayed.
7. I help all who post in Help-Chat
8. I am fairly leaniant on name's such as "Booger" for example, this would not be against the rule's, and would not deserve a bannishment, but something like "Nazi Ruler", and/or "Adolf Hitler", or "Hitler" deserve an instant name change, and if found again with the same IP will be banned for 1 day tops.
9. I give player's in between 2, and 3 notation's until a banishment, if this is a minor problem, if not and it is a violation such as "Bug Abuse"/"Game Weakness Abuse" it would be an instant IP Banishment, but not an account banishment/account deletion, until there is actual proof that they have done it more than once.
10. Not to abuse my power's, which is one of the reason's I don't enjoy being in a position of MASSIVE power, such as a "God", or "Community Manager".

What is my Schedule for being a Game Master?

If week-day's this is my schedule~

Monday - Friday
Check Rule Violation's First at 3:30pm until 4:00pm, and every thirty minute's I would check the Rule Violation's, in between that time, I would be answering question's in help-chat, and reporting bug's if found by a player, and/or myself.

Saturday, and Sunday
Check Rule Violation's First, before anything else at 8:00am until 4:00pm, and every thirty minute's I would check the Rule Violation's, in between that time, I would be answering question's in help-chat, and reporting bug's if found by a player, and/or myself.
4:01pm and beyond I would be on my normal character assisting in help-chat, and doing my own thing,

Personal Notes I have Added

If I do become a Game Master, it would HAVE to be on a separate account, because if by some random chance I get hacked, that last thing the server would need would be a ransom Game Master abusing my position for his/her Personal Gain.

Tibia Name: Rich Wounder/Lonely Wounder

Job: willing to do anything aslong as it helps out

Language: English but i can speak some spanish since i lived in spain for 3.5 years

Online time: 7-10 hours

Other: i have seen ur website saw that u had 2 staff members so i thought u might need another because its hard with 500+ ppl with 2 staff members.

What i think of server: i think your server is very good and i think it could grow to be the best of the best.

Your the boss so if you want me to do anything i will do it i have 7 years of tibia experience and 6 is ot work so that means i know alot of commands almost them all.
I have also been an admin once in one of my other ots, ive been lots of gods and gms, and almost tons of tutors.

Thankyou for reading please consider me.

Back