• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Naruto.

Four Magic

Reaction score
Hey, Lots of people i know watch Naruto online, Im starting to like it :D its pretty funny and interesting haha.

Do any of you guys watch it? :p

Are you watching the Naruto Episodes or Shipuuden? Because the really interesting about Naruto starts at Shipuuden episodes.

He's such a great character ;)

I'm watching it. Since I need to do something until Bleach releases a new episode.

I only just started, ive been told to watch the Naruto episodes, then Shippuden, as they are the most exciting :p

Naruto Shippuden rocks btw looking forward this weeks manga cuz narutos mom Kushina is gonna tell Naruto his births story and ofc her deads story cuz she was the jinchuriki before naruto and when they extract a biiju from a jinchuriki the jinchuriki dies

me too
i've read all the manga

The anime can suck my balls, it fucking sucks - the animators should get killed >.<

Itachi was the strongest character ever, he played with that gay brother when he was 90% dead & blind :D

ok im off LOL

hells yea love it :D watching it atm haha

Naruto Shippuden Episode 139 right now haha rox

I liked it in the beginning but its full of fillers and annoying characters as hell! Take my advice and watch One Piece instead, without doubt the best anime created ever. Sure it is long but the storyline is awesome all the characters are awesome, although in the beginning the drawing looks childish and sucks but its still awesome and funny :)

the first 100 episodes of naruto are amazing.
and shippuuden has been a let down so far even the pain fight isnt that epic they are doing a shitty job pacing the episodes.

the first 100 episodes of naruto are amazing.
and shippuuden has been a let down so far even the pain fight isnt that epic they are doing a shitty job pacing the episodes.
:eek:they hired cheap directors that have fcked up the best episode in the manga

I liked it in the beginning but its full of fillers and annoying characters as hell! Take my advice and watch One Piece instead, without doubt the best anime created ever. Sure it is long but the storyline is awesome all the characters are awesome, although in the beginning the drawing looks childish and sucks but its still awesome and funny :)

YEah! One piece is epic! Lol

=p new chaptar in few hours
naruto goes foxmode

i know, kishi got a break
i talked about new chaptar =p

i know, kishi got a break
i talked about new chaptar =p
Ah okay :D Even the Naruto manga sucks but I still enjoy it :p One piece manga & anime is the best I recommend it to you guys btw if you'll watch it do not watch the dub it sucks, watch the Japanese version its amazing! :D

Back