• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nations Proyect (Not finished yet)

homarwh

Just a Milan fan.
Reaction score
Hey, im making a server that i wanted to do a lot, i had this idea years ago, but i didnt have time enough to make it happen, this is a server with "custom map" with teleports, it was on "" because the maps i used are 80% from otservers community since i dont have too much time to create 6 news citys totally custom, TELEPORTS???!!, yes, teleports, the fact that there are TPS on this server makes me take the decision of put loot x2 to make the players doesnt get 1000kks on a week, maybe ill put x1 or x2 because its 8.6 client and players will use elfbot, i know, but i couldn't make it 10.x, i didn't know how to do it to be clear... So, lets get started:

The server has 6 war nations and 1 neutral nation, each "war" nation have an allied for example:
Fire allied with Desert nation, this makes that these nations doesnt have war system between them but they have war vs the others nations like
Rock-Nature
Forgotten-Dark
And for CHARLOVERS: Neutral nation

Nations members cant attack other members, the "allied" of other nation will be able to attack eachother with PK, Neutral nations doesnt have any war system so every one can pk them but this will not count on the war system (1000 frags to win).
I dont know if i put colors change disabled, maybe someone can give me an advice.

Well, when you create your char and log-in this will be the first you will see:
Nation Choose
nationchoose.png

Then you will have to make the most important decision, choose your nation
(south-east: desert or fire)
(north-east dark or forgotten)
(north-west nature or rock)
(south-west neutral)

When you choose the nation, this will appear:
war_system.png

Then, when you relog, you will have the war system with shields and see the "enemy" nations with red shields.

There are teleports per nations too, but these are not finished, i have an idea that depend on your nation you will be able to enter on X teleports, well, i have this so far:
telepoits.png

These are <Dark-Forgotten nation / Desert-Fire nation> teleports, i have the others nations tps too, but its kinda lazy upload them xD

So, this MAYBE will be the rates:
Exp:
0-100 x800,
100-130 x100,
130-180 x20,
180-200 x5,
200-300 x2,
300-999 x1
Loot: x2
Magic:???
Skills:???
Spawn:???

I want the players get to the war fast, but not to get level 1000 in a week, so those maybe will be the rates.

AH, almost forgot it, when you get level 200 you will be able to enter in a door that gives you the Vice-Leader rank of your nation, at level 300 will be Leader rank.

Members: Able to broadcast in case of getting killed by an enemy or "traitor" allied
Vice leaders: will be able to change the nations colors and broadcast in red color to all members.
Leaders: Able to teleport all members to 1 spot (in case of power abusing, GM-ADMIN will demote him to "coward of the nation", same as a "allied" that attack an allied nation member will get the "Traitor" rank.

Well, this is all i got so far, tell me what all ya think, i accept suggestions and stuff....

sorry for my bad english im mexican xD

Back