• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navid

on shadow? or where? Shadow ture info but lunar? Best tank and pusher! Im the legend srsly<3

^^ and after 5 days u stop playing? again

Omel aka ded by 1 ek 2 mage in wz 2 yes i know him :*
btw to the best tank I remmber when your ppl said that you're crying and mad when you ded by us in wz 2 :D:oops::oops::rolleyes:

hmm im full afk and i have 3 mc so good joob guys? Im Craying? I make rdy check and fuck your mother in ass so fuck off charlover

hmm im full afk and i have 3 mc so good joob guys? Im Craying? I make rdy check and fuck your mother in ass so fuck off charlover
charlover says the retarded piece of shit omel who cry in vent when he is dieing so shut the fuck up pls dont come up with "charlover "the only one charlover are you cry baby aka polish whore gtfo

ya but then there is lets say 10,000 polaks playing tibia while theres 100 dutch players.

USA has more registred football players than people living in Holland, does it make american football team better?

hope you got the dependence.

Last edited:
charlover says the retarded piece of shit omel who cry in vent when he is dieing so shut the fuck up pls dont come up with "charlover "the only one charlover are you cry baby aka polish whore gtfo

you are kid me srsly...

Back