• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

We updated our website with the latest news.
There's been a lot going on lately, and here are some highlights from our recent activity:

Achievements
In this version of Necronia, we'll be adding them. Unlocking achievements will grant you achievement stars that will be used as a measure of your exploration skills and ability. You'll be ranked with other fellow Necronians and able to show off your star value in the description of your character. This is potentially a nice requirement for guild leaders to use when creating a list of requiremenets necessary to join the guild, for example. It is worth noting that all achievements will be secret, so the only way to unlock one is to actually play the game to its full potential and hope there was an achievement hidden in something that you did.

achievements.png

Revival
When your HP hits zero, you drop dead on the floor and your soul prepares to leave the world. That preparation takes about 10 seconds which leaves a window of opportunity for Saints to revive you.

In case someone revives you while your soul was in the preparation state - you will come back to life without suffering any consequences of death (skill/EQ loss).

If nobody revives you during those 10 seconds, your soul departs and your death is confirmed.

(Early phase testing - changing the screen mode to sepia and turning the player into a ghost:)
850ad66c68.gif

(Revive Ability usage prototype - Using the crosshair on a tile gives quick access to all corpses available for revival:)
528df4026c.gif

- Read more about new features and mechanisms in our latest post by clicking here -

We updated our website with the latest news.
There's been a lot going on lately, and here are some highlights from our recent activity:

Achievements
In this version of Necronia, we'll be adding them. Unlocking achievements will grant you achievement stars that will be used as a measure of your exploration skills and ability. You'll be ranked with other fellow Necronians and able to show off your star value in the description of your character. This is potentially a nice requirement for guild leaders to use when creating a list of requiremenets necessary to join the guild, for example. It is worth noting that all achievements will be secret, so the only way to unlock one is to actually play the game to its full potential and hope there was an achievement hidden in something that you did.

achievements.png

Revival
When your HP hits zero, you drop dead on the floor and your soul prepares to leave the world. That preparation takes about 10 seconds which leaves a window of opportunity for Saints to revive you.

In case someone revives you while your soul was in the preparation state - you will come back to life without suffering any consequences of death (skill/EQ loss).

If nobody revives you during those 10 seconds, your soul departs and your death is confirmed.

(Early phase testing - changing the screen mode to sepia and turning the player into a ghost:)
850ad66c68.gif

(Revive Ability usage prototype - Using the crosshair on a tile gives quick access to all corpses available for revival:)
528df4026c.gif

- Read more about new features and mechanisms in our latest post by clicking here -
I'm just waiting for that post in the next 1-2 years saying "Necronia finally launches this weekend!!!!" Hahaha ;)

i know hes trolling something hard.... but still... i cant help but think of podge... as 1 of the stupidest.. people... in the OT community... just when i see that face.. and say the name... Podge......

It's not really trolling though is it, and what is it that makes me seem stupid? Even so, none of this is at all credible, seeing as it's coming from you, hmm.

@Shadowsong update is looking good, genuinely can't wait for the release of this, second only to DeathZ.

Then you should be delighted, I have a feeling it will be in Beta June - July for sure.. my predictions are too OP.
Yea my post was kind of a joke but been following this for years, and beta tested it wayyyyy back lmao. But I give it to Shiva.... He manages to just about remember everyone hahaha

:O That! Revive System Wonderful !! If its apply on PVP system <3 , But still im sure its not for free. :p

It will be applicable everywhere but only by 1 vocation and on a high cooldown. Best saved for boss raids to revive the tanker I suppose :p

I'm just waiting for that post in the next 1-2 years saying "Necronia finally launches this weekend!!!!" Hahaha ;)

There are rumors we might launch in 2020 though!

It's not really trolling though is it, and what is it that makes me seem stupid? Even so, none of this is at all credible, seeing as it's coming from you, hmm.

@Shadowsong update is looking good, genuinely can't wait for the release of this, second only to DeathZ.

This has got to be the most unique, creative server ever made. Good job staff!

Thank you very much guys c:

Been a while since we heard something about the game

Well if you want to hang out and ask some questions, you can join @Dark199 's mapping stream every day on here:

He's about to turn the stream on very soon. I will make a new update on the website once I'm done making this massive Bawfuria patch i'm working on. All in all, there's really a lot of stuff coming up :D

Here is a little bit of fresh news until we have some awesome material to show you in the next update of the website.

Currently there's a lot of stuff going on. A lot of planning, brainstorming, and of course work. @Dark199 has been streaming the remake of Sattnyr Island pretty much every night for the last 2 weeks, so if you feel like you wanna hang out and check it out, tune in, the link is in my previous post in this thread.

Made this design for the new smithing recipes window recently, we're trying to make a nice new design that will allow you to easily find all the information about smithing a particular item. The items displayed in the window will be 'Look'-able so that you can see their stats and if they are two-handed or not.

5b682d40a7.png

@Dark199 also made a compilation of all collectable items which I am now turning into evolution charts. There is a huge amount of items you'll be able to discover and obtain, and this is only the equipment (and food I think?):

c76dffc2ee.png

We've also changed the classic gold/platinum/crystal coin currency into bronze/silver/gold pieces.

c4cc150989.png

Stay tuned for more ^-^​

Here is a little bit of fresh news until we have some awesome material to show you in the next update of the website.

Currently there's a lot of stuff going on. A lot of planning, brainstorming, and of course work. @Dark199 has been streaming the remake of Sattnyr Island pretty much every night for the last 2 weeks, so if you feel like you wanna hang out and check it out, tune in, the link is in my previous post in this thread.

Made this design for the new smithing recipes window recently, we're trying to make a nice new design that will allow you to easily find all the information about smithing a particular item. The items displayed in the window will be 'Look'-able so that you can see their stats and if they are two-handed or not.

5b682d40a7.png

@Dark199 also made a compilation of all collectable items which I am now turning into evolution charts. There is a huge amount of items you'll be able to discover and obtain, and this is only the equipment (and food I think?):

c76dffc2ee.png

We've also changed the classic gold/platinum/crystal coin currency into bronze/silver/gold pieces.

c4cc150989.png

Stay tuned for more ^-^​
Looks awesome

5b682d40a7.png

c76dffc2ee.png

c4cc150989.png

Stay tuned for more ^-^​

Give me MOAR!

5b682d40a7.png

c76dffc2ee.png

c4cc150989.png

Stay tuned for more ^-^​

-Not kididng, I thought about currency EXACTLY that way like 3 days ago, I was wondering bymyself... Wtf its weird theres gold/plat/crystal... In medieval times its more common having bronze/plat/gold... And actually no one use these feature haha, Im shocked tbh and happy that you add this!.. More custom stuff (Awesome).

Greetings, Liro.

Back