• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
brightlogo.png

This thread has been discontinued.
You may still browse it for past posts including images, news reports, and various comments people have made, but if you plan on posting anything new, we'd prefer you do it on the new thread.

If you want to learn more about Necronia, we've prepared everything you need to know
on the new thread as well.

New thread link: Here.
Open beta online now!

Last edited:
This is just simply amazing, I can't believe my eyes! It sure it, million times better than tibia, sadly I'm not sure if I'll even have time to play it. Life is starting to get a lot more busier as I get older. I'm still gonna try my best though :) there's a lot of friends I need to meet up with again!

Thanks guys! It would be nice if we could have everyone's input on those 3 listed topics in the bottom, we want to give you the best experience and we can't do that without your help :p

This is truly an amazing server.

For anyone interested in joining one of open-tibias current best teams where the limitation is only your imagination. I suggest you to tryout as a developer for Necronia.

I guess Shiva already knows about most pixel artists on this forums but if you have a friend or contact or if someone is still hiding around. Let us know!

Also if you are a good mapper, tryout and see if your skill is good enough.

The more the marrier!
yours, yellowhat

Tonight's update brings a visual change to our website, along with new wallpapers and merch! That's right!
Buy a Necronia hoodie or a tshirt to support us - click here. We'll add more designs soon.

You can claim the wallpaper(s) here, and you can read the rest of the update on our website!

Last edited:
Necronia is in need of a mapper!
If you're interested in joining, please PRESS HERE
Or contact Shadowsong@otland

I can assure you that the experience is worth it!
Necronia has a well developed team and is in need of an active mapper to help us finnish the project.

• You'll have spriters working for your requests
  • You'll access Necronias unique sprites
  • Have a chance of affecting the outcome of the game
  • And more!
For more benefits, Shiva could fill in the blanks ^^

DON'T MISS THIS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Yours, Yellowhat

Hi Shadowsong.
I've been here on otland and other forums for quite a time and recently i came back to power up barracks of this outsnading but a little deserted community as i see it now. I can help you with spreading a word on polish sites, also i was involved in creating all the lore that was or was meant to be in Atlantis RPG (idk if you remember it) and also spent a chunk of my time on a pokemon ots that was made by Lavara (or Larva, old times pardon my memory). So if you are in need of a Community Manager, adversiter or a simple storywritter just pm me or write here, I'm looking forward to see this server up and in next week I'm gonna donate a little :)

Cheers.

Hi Shadowsong.
I've been here on otland and other forums for quite a time and recently i came back to power up barracks of this outsnading but a little deserted community as i see it now. I can help you with spreading a word on polish sites, also i was involved in creating all the lore that was or was meant to be in Atlantis RPG (idk if you remember it) and also spent a chunk of my time on a pokemon ots that was made by Lavara (or Larva, old times pardon my memory). So if you are in need of a Community Manager, adversiter or a simple storywritter just pm me or write here, I'm looking forward to see this server up and in next week I'm gonna donate a little :)

Cheers.
Thanks for applying, I replied to your email.

btw I'd like to buy a hoodie and I wonder if all the money from hoodie will go to donation bar or part of it gonna go to some other place?

#edit

nevermind i just saw that 25% goes to the shop and 75% to donate bar, sounds fair engouh

#edit2

did you wondered about paypal donations?

btw I'd like to buy a hoodie and I wonder if all the money from hoodie will go to donation bar or part of it gonna go to some other place?

#edit

nevermind i just saw that 25% goes to the shop and 75% to donate bar, sounds fair engouh

#edit2

did you wondered about paypal donations?

Actually it's the opposite - RedBubble takes 75% and we get 25% which goes directly into our donations account. And we already have paypal donations, you can both donate via paypal/RedBubble here.

If you're planning to get a hoodie, you'll be supporting us in more than one way + getting an awesome clothing piece so I guess that's a fair deal, but either way, thank you for your support.

whaaat they give 25% only?! that's a BIG ripoff imo ;f and about "spreading the news" from having a necronian hoodie... well i doubt that here in uk are people that will recognize it :/ in uk "pc gaming" is very poor sadly so i think ill stick to paypal then :) ill send some money soon :)

Back