• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Yes, of course, we have donation gifts and this account upgrade such as you've mentioned. However, it doesn't give you any vital features like new spells in Tibia. It's completely optional and gives you access to some content and aesthetics such as being able to buy a house, to marry someone, to make a guild, etc.

And yeah, we have some items, outfits/mounts planned for the shop, but everything will be utility or aesthetics based so that no one who donates gets power over those who don't, that's what I meant.
Plus don't forum special forum coloured name and vanity "Beta Tester" plate :)

EDIT:
Just saw that I didn't reskin the Necronia Store when I was checking to see if all the beta keys sold (again).
I've done it now.

And, here comes the awaited Necromancer reveal:

L1hpGzj.png

xmq215c.gif

PIOOu7C.png
love that vocation :eek: truly amazing :) every time i see a new vocation release i get filled with joy but also with sadness :p, joy of knowing that progress is going smoothly and it will almost be there, but sadness because i'm not in beta xD

good luck with testing them out and making it truly balanced!

Why do ppl have to pay to try out the beta? o_O
It's closed beta not open beta, therefor testers where chosend from a handfull of applications.
Now, you don't have to pay to be in beta but if you would like to join it, you could buy a beta key and use it to be able to join.
So what I'm saying is that people who were chosen by Necronia staff and other players who won beta keys from events didn't had to pay.
But if you do want to be in it, but you were not chosen nor did you won a contest for a beta key, then there are opportunities where the stock of beta keys is refilled so that people who didnt had the chance can buy one. Allowing you to join beta.

It's a tactic to raise money for hosting.

It's smart. It will allow the developers to make progress while keeping the general public excited, and allows them to avoid spam from having an "open" beta of hundreds of noobs.

Last edited:
The donations they got from players before the official release will be compensated somehow, so its not only a tactic to get $$, they are paying for the hosting services while they test everything needed to be done. Anyways, who ever want to donate, if you guys don't want to donate just dont.

Ps. Beta keys are obtainable by a pool they made and they pick players that are/seem to be helpfull for testing stuff, finding bugs, etc. So don't complain if you're not in the beta. The staff chooses wisely.

-Greetings, Liro.

Since the other people told you pretty much the same thing that I would have, I believe you understand now.

A bit more people online now that we're testing some class related stuff :D

W900bkZ.png

Anyway, we have found a fix for a rather nasty client crash, so anyone who experienced the client freezing when loggin in with a character - please take a look here (article #3A of troubleshooting).

Whats the exp rate? is it custom or?

The exp rate is slow, something similar to 1x on rl tibia. However, there are various way to gain exp aside from hunting, so leveling up will always be an easy thing to do if you're up for some questing or exploration.

I love custom servers, and it's quite sad that there are so many lacking.

I've tried Ascalon, Therran, Arda, and Deathzot.

Ascalon is under relaunch, Therran is dead.
Arda had good concept but I feel poor execution.
Deathzot is good but becomes stale due to the overall concept.

So, when is Necronia aimed to release? I don't need specifics, just an estimation.

I love custom servers, and it's quite sad that there are so many lacking.

I've tried Ascalon, Therran, Arda, and Deathzot.

Ascalon is under relaunch, Therran is dead.
Arda had good concept but I feel poor execution.
Deathzot is good but becomes stale due to the overall concept.

So, when is Necronia aimed to release? I don't need specifics, just an estimation.
At this time we are unsure. It could be early next year, or it could be in two years. We simply are unable to estimate a date at this time because each member has their own lives they live and Necronia is merely a hobby for them, myself included.

Back