• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I love custom servers, and it's quite sad that there are so many lacking.

I've tried Ascalon, Therran, Arda, and Deathzot.

Ascalon is under relaunch, Therran is dead.
Arda had good concept but I feel poor execution.
Deathzot is good but becomes stale due to the overall concept.

So, when is Necronia aimed to release? I don't need specifics, just an estimation.

As Dark said, our rl schedules dictate the amount of progress we're able to make each week. For example, if it went by the rate it was last week, it would be done by christmas. However, I will have to start studying for exams in a few weeks, so the progress will slow down on my part, you know how it goes... But either way, we'll keep you guys updated on everything we're doing and on a possible release date when we have something to say.

With that said, tonight I'll post the Berserker reveal + start working on Hunter (maybe). Yes, we're renaming Archer to Hunter and changing some mechanics and passive.

For all those curious about the Hunter class, here is a sneak peek of their list of abilities. Can you figure out what some of them do?

iK6wnRN.png

For all those curious about the Hunter class, here is a sneak peek of their list of abilities. Can you figure out what some of them do?

iK6wnRN.png
What software is this? Also skills named with "Hawk, Boar..." is skills which only will work with these monsters?

Today we reveal the second warrior class to you - the furious Berserker! You can read more about the class in the images below, but before we get to that, we want to notify you that the server was under maintenance for the better part of the previous 2 days, and will be (probably) until afternoon of October 15th due to a nasty server-crashing bug that Tarjei is fixing.​

Other than that, the next class that will be revealed is a reworked Archer, with a new name, new abilities and new passive. Get stoked for Hunter!

Release of the next update in which the Hunter sprites will be included, will probably happen on Thursday or Friday (16th-17th Oct.).

Without further ado, let's see what the Berserker has to offer:

0JShAyZ.png

DCw1TXN.png

fH3dg1P.png

Wait.. that was photoshoped right? The second picture..
OnTopic: Looking amazing, keep the good work up.

How many people do you actually have in the team generating and creating content? :)

Wait.. that was photoshoped right? The second picture..
OnTopic: Looking amazing, keep the good work up.

It was photoshopped to get that feel of rage and blood, but with the improvements we're making on shaders every day, it is very likely that it will soon be possible to make it ingame too.

How many people do you actually have in the team generating and creating content? :)

Cba to type out so I'm gonna paste a screenshot from our website
blush.png

tXQKLC4.png

Today we reveal the second warrior class to you - the furious Berserker! You can read more about the class in the images below, but before we get to that, we want to notify you that the server was under maintenance for the better part of the previous 2 days, and will be (probably) until afternoon of October 15th due to a nasty server-crashing bug that Tarjei is fixing.​

Other than that, the next class that will be revealed is a reworked Archer, with a new name, new abilities and new passive. Get stoked for Hunter!

Release of the next update in which the Hunter sprites will be included, will probably happen on Thursday or Friday (16th-17th Oct.).

Without further ado, let's see what the Berserker has to offer:

0JShAyZ.png

DCw1TXN.png

fH3dg1P.png
I had a berserker last era and I'm going to have another one for sure, but for what I read there's not anything new besides numbers I guess, am I wrong?

I had a berserker last era and I'm going to have another one for sure, but for what I read there's not anything new besides numbers I guess, am I wrong?

The passive stays the same (as it was freshly added to Necronia even before it closed), but the spells and their mechanics have gone through changes + about 4-7 new ones were added.

Some old outfits are getting updates and addons, and we're making all outfits with that extra "mount" set of frames so that you can mount your pets with any outfit instead of just Rider. Here's a sneak peek of the new Necromancer outfit:

7dfQ8jD.png

Wanted to play beta for a bit, but can't seem to be able to join... failed connection xD

Back