• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I think both are equally cool, haha :D

Well, here's some more eye candy - working on sprites for the Hunter release so I decided to make the outfit first:

HBkIw9N.png

Well, here's some more eye candy - working on sprites for the Hunter release so I decided to make the outfit first:

HBkIw9N.png
Yeah, those female outfits! Amazing. :D
By the way, don't know if this is possible, but would be cool if the bow they are holding could change depending on which weapon they have on their hand slot. ^_^

Yeah, those female outfits! Amazing. :D
By the way, don't know if this is possible, but would be cool if the bow they are holding could change depending on which weapon they have on their hand slot. ^_^

Possible? It is.
Viable? No, not at all... Would have to make a different outfit for each different weapon that exists.

Damn looks sick best outfit ive have seen in a long long time

Sick!!!!!! I'm in love with the outfits Shiva, you're doing an excelent job. I will definitely stay in touch.

Greetings, Liro.

HBkIw9N.png
love all the sprites so far but here i think the arrow in bow looks a bit off. maybe it would look even better without the arrow.
still following ofcourse ^^ keep em coming

It's time to update the thread a little and let you guys know what's going on.

Very likely, tonight, you'll be able to check out the class reveal for Hunter. This class (previously known as Archer) has been massively updated and changed - receiving a new passive ability, changes to 4 existing spells, and an addition of 16 new ones. It was a redesign focused on adding tons of various utility to this fragile class that was already troubled with capacity and ammo issues. With less focus on raw power, and more focus on utility and elemental damage, Hunter will be an excellent ranger class to play for anyone who likes to play solo and stay longer on the hunting grounds.

WJ6JDSV.png

After this class, we will immediately be introducing the new Saint class. Now some of you might remember Saints as decent supports that were rarely played due to their feebleness and not-so-brilliant roster of spells. We made sure that this time around, Saints will be a very interesting and difficult class to play with intense focus on all kinds of supportive magic, as well as allowing some pretty aggressive moves if the player desires. All of this comes at a price, of course, and resource management will be the key to playing this class. They have 10 new spells, new prayers and buffs, and a new mechanic known as the [Celestial Shift].

What does it do?

We'll tell you more about it in the Saint reveal in a couple of days.

qKcFJSh.png

Whats taking so long?... The longer you wait the less people will join

Whats taking so long?... The longer you wait the less people will join

I believe we've stated answers to similar questions over a hundred times, just scroll through the thread.
As you can see from the regular updates, we're constantly working and contributing into the project as much as we can, it's just that it requires tons of time and effort to accomplish our set goals.

Hello Shadow!
Is there any way to get beta key?
Regards,

Hello! At the moment, there's no way to get a beta key. Stay tuned for updates on this.

It does look awesome but so did kingdom age and that was an actual pile of garbage to play on and it went right to the dumpster after being online for a couple of days when it was hyped for such a long time. All the screenshots and all the photoshopped images are cool and all but the gameplay is much more important.

Last edited:
It does look awesome but so did kingdom age and that was an actual pile of garbage to play on and it went right to the dumpster after being online for a couple of days when it was hyped for such a long time. All the screenshots and all the photoshopped images are cool and all but the gameplay is much more important.
Valid point however, ask the people who have been in the beta if they liked it. Ask them questions on their experience so far with just one island.

Back