• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Necronia NW - Custom LowXP RPG in need of a mapper

My nickname on this site; Slacher, though my usual nickname is: Azzerent
Previous experience: Been mapping for my own server, best at mapping nature though
All my earlier map disappeared with my old computer but i started working on this some hour ago, far from finished though (btw, yes this part of the map is inspired by another project and that's because I was out of imagination and needed something for this thread)
https://i.imgur.com/jFQ5G9V.jpg
object.jpg
Avalible: Mostly 2-3 hours a day, at least, but I'm studying last year in upper secondary school which means that some periods are quite intense and I won't have more than 1 hour a day
Skype name: Azzerent

Since I'm not able too give you more than a half finished project why don't you give me a smaller task that I'm able too finish in a day and I'll have it done by the end of the day. Then you'll have time too judge if I'm skilled enough

Attachments

Last edited:
Guys, this is a really good opportunity to work with one of the most dedicated teams out there!

More applications!

I love you man, and that signature

tumblr_lpaie8NROe1qbbsguo1_500.jpg

Nick's : Dark199 / Silence
Previous experiences : I think I've mapped since early 2010 and I've worked on various Projects, most became a dud though.
Previous mapping works : http://otland.net/f57/dark199s-mapping-thread-194241/
I'm available however much is needed, and that will be shortened once school starts but still loads of time.
Skype name is available once asked

BUMP, for now we have some people working on map pieces, and nothing is yet to be confirmed, except that there is a high possibility of Dark199 becoming a full-time mapper for NNW.

We'd like to have more applicatons, so please apply if you have the skills!

I just started getting back into Tibia mapping, as a hobby and I enjoy it.
I am 22 years old male from the United states, and have 4-5 years mapping experience.
Helped make plenty of maps for various people throughout the years, and many of my maps are in servers still running today.
I could help map for free so long as I can give the maps I make to the community or can work out some deal for just your server.
Some of my work.
You can click my sig, to view some of my work free to download.
pic324.png

pic20.png

stupidforest-2.jpg

derp1.png

g7.png

utss.png

BOAT.png

firebreath.png

crossfire.png

mountainchip.png

33de3_7.jpg

showoff.jpg

You still in need of help?

I'd be willing to give you some examples of mapping via PM.
Also, I like to work on sprite outlines, however I have a lack of ability to color them properly.
I'd be willing to provide examples of those as well.

Also, I would suggest spacing out the minimap outline. I got a great program for creating fractal based outlines that might work out great for you, which I haven't shared to the OT community.
It's a 'trial' program, but there are ways around that.
Reply or drop me a PM.

I'd apply had the release estimate not been so far off. The server looks very ambitious.

I'd apply had the release estimate not been so far off. The server looks very ambitious.

Well it wouldn't be so far off if we had more developers to work on it. If you have the skills we're looking for, it would be very nice to have you in our team to finish it quicker ^_^

Well it wouldn't be so far off if we had more developers to work on it. If you have the skills we're looking for, it would be very nice to have you in our team to finish it quicker ^_^

Well yeah, I guess you've got a point. The Necronia team seem really chill.

Here's one of my works:
e9vz9s.jpg

I understand if people feel it's messy, and I could of course alter some detail depending on what's preferred.

308a541.png

I usually end up spending a lot of time trying to get a spawn just right, so no matter how cluttered it may seem it's actually fully playable!

Muzzy

Come on dudes, this project deserves some awesome mappers :)
I think we're actually set for now! We have plenty of people working on the project, trying to finish it as soon as possible. Since we're trying to wrap it up, we need your input on certain things to make the server as good as can be.

You can find it here:
PvP section: http://necronia.freeforums.org/pvp-what-to-do-about-it-t626.html
Event section: http://necronia.freeforums.org/entertainment-for-players-t627.html

Khan

Last edited:
Back