• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Necronia NW - Custom LowXP RPG in need of a mapper

Hello.
Seems like a great project.
Are you looking for a content and gameplay designer?

Hello.
Seems like a great project.
Are you looking for a content and gameplay designer?

Heya. Depends on which content you mean. Although we could use a quality, knowledgeable person in any dev. department, it is important to note out this information. We are in dire need of mappers, and having more good spriters wouldn't hurt either.

I can project events, mini-games, simple and complicated quests, actions, items, monsters and npcs needed for those. I could also take a look at gameplay and help with main storyline. Depends on your needs and customer's target.

I have never took part in OTS project before. I can set up a server, start and play it. I also know a bit of the file structure and so on but I haven't created much myself.
Send me an email at [email protected](spam address). I will answer from my personal.

Last edited:
I can project events, mini-games, simple and complicated quests, actions, items, monsters and npcs needed for those. I could also take a look at gameplay and help with main storyline. Depends on your needs and customer's target.

I have never took part in OTS project before. I can set up a server, start and play it. I also know a bit of the file structure and so on but I haven't created much myself.
Send me an email at [email protected](spam address). I will answer from my personal.

With all due respect, we have all of that pretty much planned, and we're rather looking for people who can directly develop the mentioned 2 aspects of the game. Sounds to me like you're a person qualified to be a project leader/manager, so I either recommend you to start your own project or apply in a few more projects that might need you. However, if you have any minigames/events that you would like to suggest, please head over here - we'll gladly welcome all new ideas :)

With all due respect, we have all of that pretty much planned, and we're rather looking for people who can directly develop the mentioned 2 aspects of the game. Sounds to me like you're a person qualified to be a project leader/manager, so I either recommend you to start your own project or apply in a few more projects that might need you. However, if you have any minigames/events that you would like to suggest, please head over here - we'll gladly welcome all new ideas :)

Ah, that's cool. Sadly I have neither enough OT experience nor time to start an own project.

Well, giving away ideas without getting anything back doesn't seem reasonable.
I came here for experience and I would not gain it by giving ideas away for unrelated people.

I will probably apply in some other projects. Thanks for your time :)

Apply guys! It's worth it! So much amazing things that will benefit the open tibia community tons WHEN this releases!

Help us finnish it!

As Yellowhat said previously, apply to join and work with a great team that allows quite a lot of freedom and the ability to use sprites that you are able to request. It's always worth it to apply then know a definite answer then to not apply and never know.

Work in progress but since you are using another editor i don't feel like starting all over so I'm posting this imageproject2.png
Project.png

It is time for this again..
Get ye'r arses over 'ere 'nd apply!

Everyone says how they want this project to be out so they can play it, yet no one applies. It will take longer to complete without helping hands to aid us.

Back