• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

It's been a while since this thread was updated with some pictures, so here we go:

tesr2.png

Tjenn'Lunith Streets by Natan What'up

blueup_1.png

Morrowful Road by Shiva

blueup_2.png

Conqueria Sewers by Nikolai

tesr3.png

Conqueria's Hydro Power Plant by Silence

tesr4.png

Dwarf Mines by Noxz

tesr1.png

Outer Space by Shiva

ts1.gif

If you want to catch our mapper Silence mapping live on stream, check out his channel on TwitchTV:

Last edited:
Very nice, but the only thing i dislike is the little tree what looks like a pokemon (south on 3rd picture)

They're all very nice, impressive! I especially like the fourth picture of these latest ones, reminds me of Diablo :)

Thanks guys, glad you liked it. The "pokemon tree" on the third picture is the small blue mushroom I suppose, which I do agree looks quite weird haha
It's one of my first environmental sprites... might need to rework it in the future :c

You should really have a disclaimer for your server when making the account.
"Some substances may affect and enhance visuals" XD

Looks cool :p

Hahaha, well I can guarantee fun to whoever decides to try this on substances XD
Thanks Pero. :3
This is like the new rl tibia xD (In a good way ofc!) Keep it up! I bet it'll turn out to be a stunning server with alot to explore ;)

Time for an update for this dusty thread!​

Statue of Ocedon by Shiva

upz_9.png

Blissbloom by Whatup and Silence

upz_6.png

Bawfuria Shop Mountain by Shiva and Noxz

upz_3.png

Bawfuria Tavern by Shiva

upz_5.png

Terragorn Caverns by Shiva, Noxz & Whatup

upz_2.png

Blissbloom Underground by Whatup & Silence

upz_4.png

Spider Caves by Noxz

upz_10.png

Thraul by Whatup

upz_11.png

Last edited:
I don't always love the mapping you do, but the places you choose to take the screenshot are always the best ones.
Keep it up.

I can't believe its getting so close to opening, well done!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Frankly I didn't think this day would come so soon. The amount of effort the team has done is beyond my belief xD
I wish my own effort could have been a little more though :)

Back