• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
ix6pnr.png

Mapping Thread

In this thread you'll be able to view exciting screenshots from new ingame maps created by Necronia Team. If you don't know anything about the server, I suggest you read here first. Now on to the showoff...

12.png

1-4.png

2-3.png

3-3.png

6-3.png

7-2.png

8-1.png

4-3.png

9-1.png

10-1.png

11-1.png

The thread will be updated regularly as we progress with making new content. We're currently working on a continent called Tjenn'Lunar, the land of elves.

Last edited:
Dont think any of those are mine as of yet ;) since i didn't do much with the swamp.. Part from the elf fort. Bit i guess i'll ne the 1 posting tjenn pics

- - - Updated - - -

Be*

I restarted tjenn again.... :> BUT some of the pieces on the previous areas i have added into the new 1. It is just the forest i didn't like. But i will spend more time on tjenn than before. Just so i can release more pics here and get it finished asap. So far, 80% coast is done already ( i restarted it again about 1 hour ago :p)

So now NONE of you have seen it :p and will be a nice teaser for you all. Including you shadow :p MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

this server was the best custom thing I ever played can't wait till it's back! xD

loving the pics, especially #1 ^.^

best of luck guys!

This is one of the first 'pro' maps that I've seen in a while that aren't completely cluttered and unplayable. 90% of the 'mapping' showoff threads in the mapping section have these obnoxious maps that are 100% for show and could never make it in a real tibia server because of how overly cluttered and detailed the maps are. But this map is really good, and good luck with Necronia

I don't see anything special on this maps,u use auto-border,you
use new sprites Najs but your's swamps looks a shit because this is total square(auto-border Work.) Off auto-border! :)
btw i Like first pic hehe :p

I can tell u 100% it aint autobordered loool

@Decrik
WTF ARE YOU SAY'N I DINT STAKE AWAKE TILL 6 am JUST TO MAP THIS, FOR SOME NOOBIE WITH 100 POST COME AND TELL ME IM A NOOB THAT USE AB.

and shit? can you do better? .

@OnTopic
nice to see that you created the thread already :p

This is one of the first 'pro' maps that I've seen in a while that aren't completely cluttered and unplayable. 90% of the 'mapping' showoff threads in the mapping section have these obnoxious maps that are 100% for show and could never make it in a real tibia server because of how overly cluttered and detailed the maps are. But this map is really good, and good luck with Necronia

Thank you for your kind observation. C:

this server was the best custom thing I ever played can't wait till it's back! xD
loving the pics, especially #1 ^.^
best of luck guys!

Can't wait to see you back, after all, you were the first swordsman to reach level 100. ;D

I don't see anything special on this maps,u use auto-border,you
use new sprites Najs but your's swamps looks a shit because this is total square(auto-border Work.) Off auto-border! :)
btw i Like first pic hehe :p

First of all, if it looks that way in your eyes, that's okay - it's your opinion. But for a fact I know that 3 of us worked on RME live and can assure you we use raw bordering only. The only picture where I myself actually used auto-border is the first picture, which ironicly, you seem to like. Second of all, I'd expect you to think differently, at least after seeing the message in your signature. Either way, thank you for checking out the thread.

Back