• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

I don't have time to make video right now, nor will It be made before the decision of all staff members to make it is stated true. Do not worry, it will be soon .. at least I can guarantee you that this project won't die :p

Let me tell you that you are doing an amazing work, congratulations to you and all your team!,
I'll be waiting more SS. =)
Regards,

Out of curiousity, did you photoshop the text there?

Like raids etc.. there's a text on the bottom of the window with a picture, is it photo shopped?

Sorry too busy working on new features, want to finish few of them so we can present them via pictures .. always better to see new stuff , than just plain new mapping and random pics xd

Here's one of the final updates to this thread , since Necronia's release already began countdown in few heads including mine. This thread update features;
~ Updated Minimap
~ Added 5 new pictures!

Check it out and comment! And stay tuned for more info/pics!!
/Shiva

Back