• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
Necronia NW
Heya , as some of you prolly know , me and Milice are working on Necronia New World , after it's first edition , realised that exp was too high and stuff , so while it's under construction , I thought it'd be cool to show off some screenshots to you [will be updated as new stuff comes out].

Story/Trailer is out finally!
[video=youtube;R7iPpPwigE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7iPpPwigE4[/video]

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SPRITERS WITH ANY EXPERIENCE , CONTACT ME ASAP.
If you are planning to play on Necronia, please sign here.

Here is a picture of current minimap (Will keep it updated)
ca9ed78d37.png

(NOTE: I've removed the city and island names from minimap picture for a clearer view. The ones who follow this thread already know the names, and this way it'll be more interesting once the whole game-story gets released.)

Now I'll make viewing screenshots even easier to you, I'll list em all here , I also added some description to each screenshot upon uploading. [Will keep adding] .. Also , about the map thing, I don't want it to be UBER-detailed , but I added some details where I've seen its kinda empty.

Click on the number to view a picture:
UNFORTUNATELY [I did an epic fail. Thought that fotorola was closed , removed the links , and it came back .. so 7 of pics are gone ... sry :/]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 2627 28 [newest -->]29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 3738 39 40 41 42 43 44

Necronia Official Wallpapers:
1 2

JIGSAW TRAPS review:
Click here!

More screenshots coming every 1-2 days!
Hope you like it.

Also please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!
ALSO NOTE that this thread doesn't focus only on map showoff , it focuses on both showing off the ingame functions and the game itself, not map.

I am also aware of all the mapping glitches you see in some pictures , you don't need to spam the comment , thanks ^^

You may also add [email protected] if you wish to know anything else about server or progress of making.

Finally , our forum is open. JOIN the community NOW.
Click Here.

Last edited:
wow i like it! but i dont like the letters on the hp and mana bar, maybe some more dtails on pic 2,4 and 5 :p, like stones and grass tufs

Yeah ofcourse , It will be detailed , this is just kinda base for everything, it's not a problem to add some details ^^

Gonna post few more screenshots today , stay tuned!

haha ok :p, i also played your high expserver , was kinda high on it, and donated for it :p, well i will check this one out for sure

i cant see any pics o__0?

EDIT: Nvm! i see em, not too bad ^^ cud use a lot more detailing though

as for your client, im probably the best pic maker around right now since the older people are retired from it all~ so if you want i can help you make a more unique/cooler skin ^^

lmao ofc i do it for free, i never do things at a charge. i believe all ot stuff shud be free, and aside from that, i like helping people ^^

Huh , that was only for beginning , since I need to have any map to test new scripts and monsters , but I detailed it more and stuff , will post screenies today ... and I just loled at the time of your post:
"Today, 13:37" << 1337 :D

Back