• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Screenshots

Yee gogo omg if its a fail project imma fckin rape ya, lol no but srsly? :<

Bump, changed the picture #15 and removed the pics of old clients. Newest client pic is on pic #16.

Edit: Project is not dead ofcourse , I'm not letting this down (Y) ^^

Love necro loved the old one and the new necro looks so much better and got to love the 100% custom rox ^^

Omfg so nice trap, I bet the trap Jigsaw prepared there was
that

2 People had to open corpses, the first one finding a key opens and right clicks at the parchment and survives and the 2nd one dies bcz theres only 1 key and the first one looting it wins? XD

And when the one finding the key leaves the second one just have to wait for death xD? :S maybe its a poisonous air so you get a poison which you cant use exana pox on so the first one need to loot a key in a body, (open the jail door, rightclick on parchment then go in teleport, getting an antidote , use it and u loose the poison debuff, the other person will just have to wait and die? xD)

and the poison ticks

1% of hp (each tick comes every 2 sec , goes on 10 times then increases to 5%)
5% of hp (each tick comes every 10 sec, goes on 2 times then increases to 10%)
10% of hp (each tick comes every 5 sec, goes on until death or antidote?)

Yay ;D <3 or u just stole my idea (a) na kidding, this will be so fawkin epic xD

hello! hey i just saw the SS and i like i have a question when will be finished the server? i want to play! :D

they are really nice! i like it i want drink a beer in the bar! :D open the bar fast! :D

Omfg so nice

Emotions, Bar, Riding, Omg just so fuuuuuuckin epiiiiiiiiic ;D gogo

Back