• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [NECRONIA] Screenshots

amazing server, saw an add for it on here and was hooked the moment i tried it. completely new feeling and brings back nostalgia from first time playing tibia so long ago. I recommend taking this serv for a spin, staff is attentive and updates are constant
-Hypno Toad
;D

i think i might switch to swordsman when i go to main, after seeing those spells and how awesome they sound xD.

This server ladies and gentlemen, are scary. you'll get hooked so fast.
I'll attach a picture of just some random stuff. Haven't taken any real pictures yet.

I'll do so when I can play again tho =)

mapstuff.jpg

Couldn't remove the attached one, I suck at this -.-

Attachments

I'll attach a picture of just some random stuff. Haven't taken any real pictures yet.

mapstuff.jpg

Welcome to Otland :)

Can't wait to see some of your pic's you PG you!

mapstuff.jpg

Nice head ur friend has. Haha :)

@beo, there always has been that bug in RME :s i guess the properties need changing lol.

mapstuff.jpg

I see the almighty Captain Joe here :O

edit: please somebody tell me where to download the client lolz

Last edited:
Moar pictures!

Just me out on some lumberjack to make money.

lumberjackinglol.jpg

Shadowsound is basically a beam that does damage in one direction, quite handy.
shadowsound.jpg

As the name and spell I yell out .. this is shreddedsmile, it silences a target, for how long I'm not sure about.

shreddedsmile.jpg

Footshredder paralyzez a target for 1 or so seconds, slowing their moment speed so you can catch up.
footshredder.jpg

Overstab, a single target ability dealing 4-6 strikes of damage within a second or so.
The damage varies a lot, but it is really good to help on the burst.

overstab.jpg

Vastincision, well an damage ability.. Not sure why it is formed like this, but ey whatever. Does a decent amount of damage.

vastincision.jpg

Example of an heal, the weakest one.
But I got a feeling this one might own the strong heal in higher levels. Since the mana cost is 20 versus 70 and seems to gain more healing each level I get then my strong.

healm.jpg

This is my strongest heal, currently and most likely forever.

strongheal.jpg

Soon, new client available, here's a sneak preview of the new background it will be using, though you might've seen it already because that's our official wallpaper:

2z559ur.png

just a little picture about me skilling, showing off berserker's passive (lower hp = faster attack rate, scales off of 10% hp missing) on trainers while trying to get my chopping skill up cause I originally wanted to be a defender but changed to berserker cause they sound bad ass.

Attachments

• czinkota_berserker_lowlevel_skilling.jpg
    czinkota_berserker_lowlevel_skilling.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 37 · VirusTotal
Back