• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need a mapper for Unreal 2D OTS!

Looking for good maper? Who are you?

• Total voters
Anyone Want be a mapper? If you want please give me announcement in that topic.
Other people: Frostie and KingD you must give me example work, in other case bye.

Example screen: Need you to give me a topic to map
Sex: - Male
You offer: Free with a possition of Community Manager
Hard level: Amateur.

Hi, Ok got you in team. But you have else communicator (like Gadu-Gadu, its polish communicator: "38431013"), else Skype contact: "ojciecpiekielny",if you wanna show me your example work please give me your last the best work (any topic), it's everything to say.

Ok, I got you in invitation to team, I write if you will online. Thanks for GG contact. ~unix

Im mapping for my OT right now, I would gladly try out for this :)

Contact? something else about yourself? Ok I might say you on priv, but it should be chat like: gg or skype. Thanks.

Age 21
Experience - Started tibia in 7.1 - OT in 7.4

Thank you very much. I write soon, and I have got you in team probably, because no one writting there.

Refresh, come on - one person searching who have steady contact and has good talent for mapping.

refresh, all people who are mappers and scripters and who likes other RPG projects please write now here.

Since I saw that you're still looking for people.. I'll try my luck.. I'm not that pro mapper.. i'm kind of beginner..
anyway..

Example screen: http://otland.net/f57/gsl-mapping-thread-177612/
Sex: male
You offer: I guess free

I just want to map for fun and more people.. never mapped with more people..

anyway talk to me in private

@up you should make map for next release: beta release, but in alpha all is done. I give you contact write me on skype: "ojciecpiekielny".

Back