• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need a mapper for Unreal 2D OTS!

Looking for good maper? Who are you?

• Total voters
Refresh, needing all mappers, pixelarters and scripters. Enjoy to see founders. GG:38431013; Skype: ojciecpiekielny

Rifreszzz, Searching Mappers, Scripters and pixelartists. Write me on gg, or skype.

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

GamePosition:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

-Name
Robert Aschberg

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 20+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

GamePosition:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper. ...

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:Robert Aschberg.

First off, you should use custom instead of "own" because it sounds better, plus, the graphics and monsters and shit aren't all yours, they were just found off of random websites. I'm kinda surprised people are actually submitting applications to map for your OT, because your custom sprites are horrible and from what I've seen they are hard to map with.

Hi! poopsiedoodle, I don't share .pic, .dat and .spr files, they are mapping in tibia 8.54 client. Graphics (only monsters) are mine, but others are copied from users on opensource threads in forums. Some of new graphics and old graphics are included from only mine pixelarting, yes, I am bad pixelarter, and I don't want to search better, but in this world nobody won't do a pixelarts for free, but for big money. This is the last project, which is used as own graphics, this project ends soon, and I engage in normal tibia mapping. I made my future plans for 2013-2015. I want use my beauty mapping for new extra project, this will return for 0, will be hosted 3 months and later I see.

My skype is: "ojciecpiekielny". If you need gg, or other contact write me prive.

Searching mappers, scripters and pixelarters!

You don't get tired of posting in a thread that no one applies? look, if you can't even do one of this things, sprite,map, you don't know how to use lua etc. then why do you make a "game of your own" I don't think you are even capable of having a decent server with normal sprites etc., stop stealing sprites for your "game" that is never going to be popular.

@Andy Man, Stand down wth this args, I can make good map and good server, I'm no thief, and 85% sprites is mine. If you don't hear any my replies in this topic, I reply for you: if 50%+ is mine, my project is copyrighted, and let's to stand in action of counting: 85% sprites + 100% map, and 90% server addons = 90% all server, tfs is free for using. No, i'm not boring, people don't write in my topic, because it's rpg project, and naabs are avoiding my project across all topics, because they love evoland or rlmap shits.

I see, you want also, I must end this thread because isn't copyrighted, and you give me now your 40 Cents for what? "I make big shit", maybe for you, I have also two jobs, (and studying), which I earn for live. And realy I cannot all time make this noob ot. It's only passion, not for money. Like you, you make evo and make big money easy, I am bored evo and real maps, and I want improve something new for ot area and I don't have time to (evo noob-people banning, evo dedic take care itp. itd.), new server which will total improve to all countries on otservlist. This server is on alpha tests 90% ended now, testing in december or end of november. Still waiting, It will take few months and my server will be popular after start.

Searching mappers, scripters, pixelarters.

F5, need accomplices to end this project, now I need someone to write me some scripts, and mapper also for next editon of unreal. thx.

Refresh, need pixelarters, mappers, and scripters. GG: 38431013. Skype: ojciecpiekielny.

REFRESH, Need fast mappers and scripters. Applications for prv, or skype or gg: 38431013. THX.

Back