• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need all for dedicated ot war! NEW PVP-E

Enemy Within

Oh my God! It's Perfect.
Reaction score
Hi, I want to say: need team for our new project like: dedicated info war.
Statistics:
EXP: LOW and PVP_ENFORCED
MAP: CUSTOM
SKILLS: trainers and 80x, all save
MLVL: trainers and 65x, all save
Addons: new items, beautyfull places in map to exp and go pk, no bots, new quest and missions, new monsters and bosses etc.

I Need:
#Mappers
#Scripters
#Administrators of networking
#Gamemasters, Moderators, Tutors
#... and of course players.

I want to hear in topic:
#evidences of yours work: screens
#contact
#what do you want of me? sms/paypal/gamemaster/start items(sms)/help/others

Presentation:
[video=youtube;-UMKW5KjLFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UMKW5KjLFA[/video]

And ... go to work. As you wish If you want know more about my project come priv me.
Wishes, ~Replicator.

#Check forum for some of my free work.
#I am on more then im off, So I am very reliable.
#I love scripting, so you wont have to wait for your scripts.
#17 years old, ive been scripting for 11 of them, thats right 6 years old, and code was my call..
#Skype: nathan.scripter

Name: Zach
Experience: Been Moderator God tutor GM etc i love tibia i have been playing tibia since 2006 and i have never stopped Playing it because it is 1 of my favorite games of course i help new comers i try to give them information about the server and im recommended by other servers i have previously worked on im currently looking for work so if u want to hire me pm me or add my skype

Msn:[email protected]

Hi,Rasmus75
Name:Mahmoud
Where Do You live ?:Egypt,cairo
What Languages can you speak ?:i can speak GOOD english,Very Good arabic
Experince: Ive Became CM/GM/GOD in many ots but they were closed
What Can You Do?: i can help people in game make events and more and i can create spells
Why Should We Choose you : you should choose me cuz am not lier ,i will help people ,i wont abuse, wont insult people,
What Pos. do you need ?As You Like

I'm the original owner of Dedicated OT War and I do not support this OT.

Btw, everything in the video is from my OT. I'm contacting Youtube about copyright infringement.

@Up
Is the real owner.

Make your own instead of taking someone others work.. Stop spoil yourself out

Hi, I want to say: need team for our new project like: dedicated info war.
Statistics:
EXP: LOW and PVP_ENFORCED
MAP: CUSTOM
SKILLS: trainers and 80x, all save
MLVL: trainers and 65x, all save
Addons: new items, beautyfull places in map to exp and go pk, no bots, new quest and missions, new monsters and bosses etc.

I Need:
#Mappers
#Scripters
#Administrators of networking
#Gamemasters, Moderators, Tutors
#... and of course players.

I want to hear in topic:
#evidences of yours work: screens
#contact
#what do you want of me? sms/paypal/gamemaster/start items(sms)/help/others

Presentation:
[video=youtube;-UMKW5KjLFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UMKW5KjLFA[/video]

And ... go to work. As you wish If you want know more about my project come priv me.
Wishes, ~Replicator.

I HAVE WHOLE SCRIPTS FROM THAT OT AND PART OF MAP, I KNOW WHOLE BUGS THERE, AND I HAVE A LOT OF HIS SPELLS, CONTACT ME BY EMAIL [email protected]

@DedicatedOT - you are owner of old ediion of this OT, I have an edition of year 2012. All scripts/map and quests, war places etc. On this holidays will start.

All - please write in this threat applications for mappers, scripters and other qualifications.
e6c1hw.png

1zq8sk9.png

This is other ot, true?
Take it easy, I'm not Odin, I 'm mapper who does this replication 3 months.

Last edited:
@DedicatedOT - you are owner of old ediion of this OT, I have an edition of year 2012. All scripts/map and quests, war places etc. On this holidays will start.

All - please write in this threat applications for mappers, scripters and other qualifications.
e6c1hw.png

1zq8sk9.png

This is other ot, true?
Take it easy, I'm not Odin, I 'm mapper who does this replication 3 months.

I told u bro, i can help u, i have pets (no totally edit), some spells, scripts and that things of dedicated ;)

This post must be deleted/closed due to illegal advertising.
And the guy made this post must be warned to not advertise others servers that do not belongs him.

@up i'm not advertise this ot dedicatdotwar.eu. I'm advanced mapper and i have going to reach this map to my content map (my style). I just search the good scripter and mappers and do not advertise this ot in that topic.

i can help if u like

- - - Updated - - -

here is my application

Hello OTLanders! im currently looking for work as a GM,CM,Tutor,Senior Tutor,God Here is a bit abotut myself

Name: Zach

Experience: Ill be on 24/7 if chosen i know a little about scripting i can help you with simple scripts like talkactions etc im currently a mapper for dragomar.no-ip.org ive been playing tibia since 2006 i know all the stuff to help someone get settled into the correct way so they think oh yeah im going to get Players here because the staff are so nice and helpful to all of the new players! so if chosen i will be online 24/7 (When the server is always online)
i would like to preferably be chosen as staff on a dedicated server because sometimes when i get chosen for servers without dedicated they shut down the server down the next day and never host it again thats so annoying for some people. Anyway enough of that subject.

Position: Preferably i would go for the highest you can give me but i can go lower if you want i can be (CM,GM,Tutor,Senior Tutor,God) Its entirely up to you

Oh yeah i forgot my contact details so you can add me on

Msn: [email protected]

Or you can pm me here

Regards,
~Lubo~

I'm the original owner of Dedicated OT War and I do not support this OT.

Btw, everything in the video is from my OT. I'm contacting Youtube about copyright infringement.

I miss your ot i was a Tutor there with Fate Holder, Bullet~, and others it was a great server then you made the rpg with orcs and shit then you made a rpg with a Jester voc and me and my cousin were #1/2 for experience then you dissappeared. Ive had my best pvp experiences on your dedicated ot war server and as much as i would want it back you are never going to bring it to light again so... I support this upcoming of his old map. People make rl maps all day why take theres then? if you can play theres.... the point is is yours is dead and gone because you got rid of it.. So someone can do as they please.

refresh, any comments there?

@up I have a second copy of this beautyful war, i'm not hoster, i'm not Arny or Odin.

WARNING! The copy of this ot is 100% only my working...

I don't understand why you need to copy DedicatedOTWAR, Can't you just be unique and create your own instead of stealing someones work?

@Mujica , We are currently working on a OT called TibiaLight. Get on and we'll chat.

Back