• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need alot of help asap. Nothing going right after switching host

Xaiman

Reaction score
I was on 1 host and i switched to another. Im switching from windows 2003 to windows 2008. I grabbed my htdocs folder, server folder, and database. I downloaded it all on my new host and nothing is working. I am getting this error on my site:
Code:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for '-7.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 86
EDIT:OK the problem i stated above is now fixed. i had to add date_default_timezone_set( "America/Mexico_City" ); to the gesior config.php

I moved on and tried to get my server online. So i opened the config, put the new ip adress in and ran the server... but halfway through it just crashes. A thing comes up saying "crying damson has stopped working" and it just closes.
this is the error it gives (idk if this will help but here it is)
Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Crying Damson.exe
  Application Version:	0.3.6.3429
  Application Timestamp:	4b3337cc
  Fault Module Name:	Crying Damson.exe
  Fault Module Version:	0.3.6.3429
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4b3337cc
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	00207230
  OS Version:	6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.36
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	7e58
  Additional Information 2:	73d6d1bc084633d414ff6687532cc6f4
  Additional Information 3:	e842
  Additional Information 4:	effa09e7372736b31405072a457f599b

i really have no idea why its doing this. i need help asap! i have people waiting for me to get this back online. I dont know why it is doing any of this! all of this was running 100% 2 hours ago on the old host.

I jsut noticed that right when it crashes, everytime at the same place, the very bottom of the server window says "loading script system"

Last edited:
Could this be because i switched from windows server 2003 to windows server 2008??? I have literally changed nothing and it was working this morning on the old host. It loads up perfect until it gets to "loading script system" then bam! stops working

BUMP

If anyone can help me, please do. i cant get my server back up, and i have no idea whats wrong with it.