• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Need expirenced template designer for consultation

gyatso

Reaction score
Hi Im a newbe webdesigner who have mastered the "graphic" part of this art I need someone who helps me to code this template that i've just finish here's a screenshot please send me an email if your interesten in helping me :) [email protected]

I wanna make a modern ACC template

Thanx for your attention :)

previewyb.png

[EDIT1]!!
Maybe I expressed myself wrong i dont want someone to code it but someone to help me do it i know who to make a HTML/CSS/JS sample but have alot of trouble in template making 4 example i can make my one CMS un PHP can make it look like my design no problem but I just cant make it work in Modern ACC Im so stupid :( haha srry if I misspell something but i think i make my self clear..

greetings from mexico Carlos.glvn

also i wanna know your opion about my design what should I change Or add :)

Last edited:
Yeah, nowadays people are money hungry so most likely you wont find someone to code it for you for free. Seriously if you fucking want money then get a job, damn savages take any opportunity to make some quick cash on the internet. Swear to god this world is being degraded to shit.

#Collz
Seriously, learn how to do it, learn how easy it is, learn how much time it takes, and then come here with your far-reaching reflections.

#up
Look at the clock, thanks =D
It can be easy, I choose not to learn it because it will not benefit me in any type of way. I can map, but you don't see me posting on the forums "I'll map you a crappy map for $5"... You use free programs, so why should you be able to make money off of them?

Collz, let's stop blasting the thread, soon it'll look like trolling! So it's best to stop while it's cold.
@ThreadStarter
basically it is hard to find someone that will do it just to help, my advice is, to either learn for yourself on coding it or actually pay someone else, I would consider learning.
'Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime'
Sadly I can't teach what I do not know, but search around and ask you might find someone willing to teach or that has made a tutorial.
Good Luck!

Collz, let's stop blasting the thread, soon it'll look like trolling! So it's best to stop while it's cold.
@ThreadStarter
basically it is hard to find someone that will do it just to help, my advice is, to either learn for yourself on coding it or actually pay someone else, I would consider learning.
'Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime'
Sadly I can't teach what I do not know, but search around and ask you might find someone willing to teach or that has made a tutorial.
Good Luck!

Maybe I expressed myself wrong i dont want someone to code it but someone to help me do it i know who to make a HTML/CSS/JS sample but have alot of trouble in template making 4 example i can make my one CMS un PHP can make it look like my design no problem but I just cant make it work in Modern ACC Im so stupid :( haha srry if I misspell something but i think i make my self clear..

greetings from mexico Carlos.glvn

also i wanna know your opion about my design what should I change Or add :)

Back