• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC NEED HELP! Attacking Town Guards Script

Mimiru

Reaction score
Hello OtLand!

I was hoping I could get some help with this.

I would like a script that will make it so guards attack monsters that come into their range. But I dont want the guards to attack people in the towns unless they are being attacked. Im also using 8.60

Thanks for reading!

might be somewhere here

http://otland.net/f81/all-lua-scripts-63853/

mostly you need to paste a code for some1 to help you out, with exactly what are you looking for, but i belive and it is my personal belive that you do not need this ?
you should paste a picture of why you need this, maybe theres another solution to it ?

idk...

You can do it with a creature instead. I mean no NPC just a creature that is killing other creatures. Tip: use creaturescript with "onCombat" ...

Back