• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help building latest forgotten server windows

Mike "riff"

Reaction score
I am a new c++ programmer I completed c plus plus online and completed Ben's Advance Game Making Series. I don't understand the website program's that our being used. All the video's tutorials don't work for windows 10 visual 15 and UniSerever their bandwidth is used up. Can someone who can speaks good English making a video on how to setup ForgottenServer and speak clearly and go slow so new programmers can keep up. I was able to upload to UniServer I can compile library codes am very good at it. MySql and Apache are on with no error's. When go back to localhost it wont show my website and server execution is only a flash on the screen and disappears I have altered config.php as shown on video's but they don't teach what we are inputting so cant tell if mistake is there. This is the hardest hurdle for new members and a Sticky Tutorial needs to be made!! After all who is the leader here I think someone needs to step up to organize tutorial forum betters.

Solved ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back