• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Need help changing the Mana/skills multiplier

Johnwayne

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm working on a server atm and I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to these things!

I need to know how to change the skillmultiplier and managain etc...

I've located Vocations.xml in my folders and tried to change it but nothing happens.. stays at the same boring and slow managain.

It's 8.31 SQL

I would appreciate any help!

/John

SOLVED IT!

Last edited:
Hey!

I'm working on a server atm and I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to these things!

I need to know how to change the skillmultiplier and managain etc...

I've located Vocations.xml in my folders and tried to change it but nothing happens.. stays at the same boring and slow managain.

It's 8.31 SQL

I would appreciate any help!

/John

what distro are you using? if u change the vocations.xml file and restart the server it should work, not sure why it wouldn't

Oh sorry its the forgotten server ! hehe

This is my Vocations.xml located in the XML folder in Data

PHP:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<vocations>
<vocation id="0" name="None" description="none" gaincap="5" gainhp="5" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="2" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="0" gainmanaamount="0" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="4.0">
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="1" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="8" gainmanaamount="90" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="1.9">
</vocation>
<vocation id="2" name="Druid" description="a sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="8" gainmanaamount="20" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="1.1">
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.8"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.8"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.8"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.8"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="3" name="Paladin" description="a paladin" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="5" gainhpamount="15" gainmanaticks="5" gainmanaamount="50" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="1.4">
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="4" name="Knight" description="a knight" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="8" gainhpamount="20" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="10" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="3.0">
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.4"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="5" name="Master Sorcerer" description="a master sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="15" gainmanaticks="10" gainmanaamount="25" maxsoul="200" gainsoulticks="15" manamultiplier="1.1">
</vocation>
<vocation id="6" name="Elder Druid" description="a sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="8" gainmanaamount="200" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="1.1">
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.8"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.8"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.8"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.8"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="7" name="Royal Paladin" description="a royal paladin" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="5" gainhpamount="25" gainmanaticks="5" gainmanaamount="25" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="1.4">
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.2"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.1"/>
</vocation>
<vocation id="8" name="Elite Knight" description="an elite knight" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="8" gainhpamount="35" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="15" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="3.0">
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.4"/>
</vocation>
</vocations>

Last edited:
Code:
<vocation id="1" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="8" gainmanaamount="90" maxsoul="100" gainsoulticks="120" manamultiplier="1.9">

</vocation>

just going to go through all the variables and see if that helps you:

gaincap/gainhp/gainmana is the amount of cap/hp/mana you gain when you level

gainhpticks/gainmanaticks/gainsoulticks is the amount of time it takes for you to autogen hp/mana/soul when you are eating (lower = faster)

gainhpamount/gainmanaamount is the amount of hp/mana you get per tick

Thanks for responding!
I already know what the codes mean. But they wont change in the server.. Where should i put the Vocations.xml and do i need to change anything else? like in global.lua or something?

Thanks for responding!
I already know what the codes mean. But they wont change in the server.. Where should i put the Vocations.xml and do i need to change anything else? like in global.lua or something?

vocations.xml ( i think its case sensative, you typed V so not sure what urs is called) should be in your data/XML folder, but it SHOULD work without changing anything else, i've never had any problems with it

Okey here's the new deal, i found another vocations.xml that i changed and it works, but only for paladins.. ;(

Last edited:
Back