• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Need help compiling Original Tools (Tibia cam software)

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I've found this tools to record cams with Tibia but I'm unsure how to compile it. Are there any good guides on how to compile? I've checked around on Otland and searched in other places too but I haven't found a solution so far.

Nottinghster/Original-Tools @Nottinghster

I've found this tools to record cams with Tibia but I'm unsure how to compile it. Are there any good guides on how to compile? I've checked around on Otland and searched in other places too but I haven't found a solution so far.

Nottinghster/Original-Tools @Nottinghster
Open up the Tibianic Tools.sln in the src directory in Visual Studios 2013 and try compiling.

I have tried this in VS 2017 without success. Do I need to download the older version to compile an old project? Seems like Microsoft doesn't provide a download link for that version anymore but I'll look around if necessary.

I have tried this in VS 2017 without success. Do I need to download the older version to compile an old project? Seems like Microsoft doesn't provide a download link for that version anymore but I'll look around if necessary.
Actually if you sign into the visual studios website you can download VS2013 but not as a web installer, i believe the only option is an iso. Even the previous versions of Visual Studios will have the latest updates.

Once downloaded you simply mount the iso and install. You will want to be looking for the community edition since its completely free forever and its all you need to compile most things on Windows.

Back