• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need help! how i watch old cam's from server that shutdown

keter

Reaction score
hello everyone,i really need help with this issue,in try using tibia hex and try to change the ip adress of the client. but anyway this is the problem
i got major amount of tibia cam flies from few servers that shutdown(offline ) and when i open the client
there is "auto updater" now this auto updater connected to a website to update files
so i cant see the movies,cuz after its starting its says "failed to connect" (since server offline) and i need to press "restart"
i cant go on enter game or anything,,only restart option on the auto updater
ill add a picture for clearfy

1 more question
i want to use some of my own spr instead of the used normal spr in a ot i play that is online now
so i changed the spr file but when i again open client its doing auto updater and download the spr of the custom client,so how i disable that aswell?there is probably an easy way to this
but i bang my head trying to figure out how...

just need to disable auto updater somehow from this custom clients

thank you so much for the one that help me !!

see this is the updater.when the server offline or your offline its says "faild to connect" or something like that .and u can only press restart

tergert.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back