• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help Python 2 for botting

Kioshi

Only live in the present!
Reaction score
Hey! So I'm trying to setup a bot so it will buy supply or whatever from NPC, but I can't get it to work and not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's the bot maker who has done something wrong.
Programming language: Python 2
Tibia version: 8.6

Function Name:
npcBuy

Paramters:
(int objectId,int qty, int ignoreCap, int withBackpack)

Description:
Purchace qty items of objectId using parameters ignoreCap and withBackpack. Only useful after saying "hi" to an NPC, "trade" is not necessary.

If we take 3030 as itemID, then what I understand from this it's supposed to be:
npcBuy(3030,1,(0,ignoreCap,1,withBackpack));

But he won't buy anything, not with initilizing Trade, and not without. Could npcBuy be wrong?
There's a npcSell too, and that one only needs the objectID and the quality int to work, and I've tried it out a few times and it works, but only with initilizing Trade.

Thankful for any help! This is also not entirely just for botting, but actually to smarten myself up when it comes to some programming knowledge too, believe it or not!

Back