• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Need help to develop your server? Lets do that! WEB / Servers and Clients

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

If you looking for a smart developer to help you create something new: pick me for your team!

Fast delivery, good quality and integral attention of your needs.

Skills:
  • LUA
  • C++ (TFS 0.3.x - 1.x)
  • Databases (MariaDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
  • CSS3 (using different styles patterns: modern, object)
  • HTML5 usage
  • JavaScript (Frameworks & Libs: ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery) - Node.JS, TypeScript
  • UI/UX Design

** Knowledge in all public OT websites: ModernAcc, MyACC, Gesior, ZNote

Particular Services:
  • Linux instalation & protection
  • Images Manipulation (Photoshop)
  • AWS Servers | Google Services
  • OTClient LUA Scripts
  • Clients edition (Images, links, sprites, whatever..)

Payment & Prices
After you explain your needs, I will say to you
smile.png
** Based in Time/H worked and service level.

Contact me in:
Discord: rodi#9161
Or send me a PM.

Last edited:
He just finished a reward shrine script for my server and I have to recommend him greatly. He keeps in constant communication to make sure the service is according to my specifications and works fast.
A++ service

If you are up for a C++ work contact me on Discord. whitevo#9715
If you complete your work. I will pay you and open source your code.

This guy have magic in his finger tips, asked him for a CSS work, delivered quickly and very professional , definitely someone to recommend!

Well what can i say ? Discovery created for us another perfectly working system. Great quality code and perfect timing.
100% Recommended

Well what can i say ? Discovery created for us another perfectly working system. Great quality code and perfect timing.
100% Recommended
This guy have magic in his finger tips, asked him for a CSS work, delivered quickly and very professional , definitely someone to recommend!

Thank you guys.. always is a pleasure!

Excellent service, understood my needs and
exceeded my expectations and a little more!

Daaaaamn this guy makes your dreams come true! Love this guy! Totally recommended! Thanks alot mate for your coding and i will give you call when i need you! :)

Back