• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Need Help With Boat npc Venore to Darashia

Hello i need help by a npc i have a 7.6 realmap and i want that if people is in venore and they want to go to darashia and that the npc say we maybe get intruded by ghost ship and that they sometimes teleport to that ghost ship and mostly to darashia!

My npc file:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

-- Don't forget npcHandler = npcHandler in the parameters. It is required for all StdModule functions!
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Carlin for 130 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 130, destination = {x=32387, y=31820, z=6} })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then stay here!'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ab\'dendriel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Ab\'dendriel for 90 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 90, destination = {x=32734, y=31668, z=6} })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then stay here!'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Thais for 170 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 170, destination = {x=32310, y=32210, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'edron'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Edron for 40 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 40, destination = {x=33173, y=31764, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'port hope'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Port Hope for 160 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 160, destination = {x=32527, y=32784, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ankrahmun'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Ankrahmun for 150 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 150, destination = {x=33092, y=32883, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'svargrxxond'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Ankrahmun for 150 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 170, destination = {x=32431, y=31162, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'libxxerty bay'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Ankrahmun for 150 gold coins?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 170, destination = {x=32285, y=32892, z=6} })

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can take you to Carlin, Ab\'dendriel, Thais, Port Hope, Ankrahmun, Darashia and Edron.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can only take you to Carlin, Ab\'dendriel, Thais, Port Hope, Ankrahmun, Darashia, and Edron.'})
-- Makes sure the npc reacts when you say hi, bye etc.
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

if u need more make a reply and i will answer as soon as possible

p.s Sorry for my bad english

Back