• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with connection

jesper1118

Reaction score
When Im starting the server the console says this
Code:
[29/11/2012 12:10:20] [ServicePort::open] Error: bind: The requested address is not valid in its context
[29/11/2012 12:10:20] [ServicePort::open] Error: bind: The requested address is not valid in its context

Anyone knows where the problem is?

Last edited:
Like this? cuz it dident work
Code:
-- Connection Config
	ip = "127.0.0.1"
	bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "false"
	loginProtocolPort = 7171
	gameProtocolPort = 7172
	adminProtocolPort = 7171
	statusProtocolPort = 7171
	loginTries = 20
	retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
	loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
	maxPlayers = "1000"
	motd = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
	onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "yes"
	allowClones = "no"
	serverName = "Sylera"
	loginMessage = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
	adminLogsEnabled = "no"
	statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000
	replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"

Port 80 (You can run a website)

Port 7171 (People can see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can join your server)

You can run a server. Everything checks out fine!

whats a distor?

I found something that dident happen before now, When I try to login, The console says this

Code:
[29/11/2012 13:51:25] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[29/11/2012 13:51:25] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[29/11/2012 13:51:25] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = 'kolle11' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
[29/11/2012 13:51:25] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = 'kolle11' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

that means the client can connect to the db, right?

I can log in to the new server, but it seems like its not connected to the db. (I tried to make a account trought accmanager, and it dident appear in the account table)

I just found a really random bug on the server, I cant use, nor move items

And I cant connect the server to a webserver, cuz then the server crashes

Last edited:
Back