• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with creating costume vocations.

jogui1

Server developer
Reaction score
Hey, for my server im creating a few new vocations (tank,dps,support)

I would like to get some help with some configurations.
Under here is one of my new vocations.
Alredy thanks for anyone that gives me some information and advice:)

Code:
    <vocation id="1" clientid="1" name="Recruit" description="a recruit" gaincap="25" gainhp="10" gainmana="25" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="0">
        <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>
        <skill id="1" multiplier="2.0"/>
        <skill id="2" multiplier="2.0"/>
        <skill id="3" multiplier="2.0"/>
        <skill id="4" multiplier="2.0"/>
        <skill id="5" multiplier="1.5"/>
        <skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
    </vocation>

I would like some information about:

attackspeed="2000" If i change it to like 1500 how mutch faster slower wil that be?(want to make a 2h class that hits stronger and a dual wielding class that attacks fasters (but stil arround same dps)

basespeed="220" What is this and how does it work?

meleeDamage="1.0" If i change this to like "1.1" is it 10% more damage than? or how does it work?
distDamage="1.0" Does this only count for ranged damage or also magic damage? since there both distance attacks.

defense="1.0" armor="1.0" What are the diffrences between those to? Also if i change it to like armor="1.1" Does my armor stats on the armors increase by 10%?
And what happens when i change defense?
(Want to know this for the tank classes)

manamultiplier="1.1" Whats this and how does it work?

And last
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/> So i assume that if i change that to <skill id="0" multiplier="3.0"/> U get your skil increase 2x faster?
If not how does this work?

Back