• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help with MY modem portworf like that

Black Rober

Reaction score
Well i host Open Tibia server, it use 7171 port, and website on 80 port. And i instaled website, but problem is just i can see my website, no1 else. I can open it, they can go on there using my ip, i don't know what's problem whit my ip, but i use modem. Usualy other ppl who use routers have this problem and they just portforward port 80 and then everything it's ok, others can see his website.... But i dont use router and....i rlly ddont know why they can open my website and login on my server. I talk to my rl friend but he can open my website, i don't know why's that, my rls friend can oopen it, but ppl from other ppl can't its Strange or meaby he have the some modem me ...Well this is my website http://ehsanin.zapto.org/ ...when i open it i can see everything there, but u can try and u will see just blank page.

I wann just,.. Make the My ip or my otwebsite onlinne to other players [ Cable Modem ]!

Here pict from my modem

p1080003g.jpg

helpsf.png

Last edited:
Make sure your firewall is not blocking connection to the webserver. Try shuting your firewall down and ask someone to view your webpage and check if it works. If it doesn't then it's probably because your connection is very slow and it gives a timeout when someone tries to connect to it.

This is correctly ?

Make sure your firewall is not blocking connection to the webserver. Try shuting your firewall down and ask someone to view your webpage and check if it works. If it doesn't then it's probably because your connection is very slow and it gives a timeout when someone tries to connect to it.

helper.png

halps.png

dsarn.png

And i dont thing the my Internet connt is slow its = 100.0 Mbps

But i dont just know for my rl friend work meaby he has the some modem me !idk but my other rl friends live too the some citys me and not work for they ! ;/

Last edited:
Back