• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help with NPC

Kapi-Ziom

Reaction score
Code:
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' ..firstToUpper(keyword).. ' for '..cost..'?'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = cost, destination = destination}, nil, action)
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 200, Position(32816, 31272, 6))

What is wrong with it? When i say to NPC ->"yalahar"->"yes", NPC respond "You don't have enough money", but i have 100 cc in my bp?

What TFS version are you using?
Try looking in data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua and find function StdModule.travel() and post it here.

The script is working good for me, you can you show us the whole npc script? mine looks like this:
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)         npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)        end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)      end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)      npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()              end
function onPlayerEndTrade(cid)         npcHandler:onPlayerEndTrade(cid)       end
function onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)       npcHandler:onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)     end

local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' ..firstToUpper(keyword).. ' for '..cost..'?'})
  travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = cost, destination = destination}, nil, action)
  travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 200, Position(32325, 32215, 7))

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Last edited:
Code:
    function StdModule.travel(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
        local npcHandler = parameters.npcHandler
        if(npcHandler == nil) then
            error('StdModule.travel called without any npcHandler instance.')
        end

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
            return false
        end

local storage, pzLocked = parameters.storageValue or (EMPTY_STORAGE + 1), parameters.allowLocked or false
        if(parameters.premium and not isPlayerPremiumCallback(cid)) then
            npcHandler:say('I can only allow premium players to travel with me.', cid)
        elseif(parameters.level ~= nil and getPlayerLevel(cid) < parameters.level) then
            npcHandler:say('You must reach level ' .. parameters.level .. ' before I can let you go there.', cid)
        elseif(parameters.storageId ~= nil and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, parameters.storageId) < storage) then
            npcHandler:say(parameters.storageInfo or 'You may not travel there!', cid)
        elseif(not pzLocked and isPlayerPzLocked(cid)) then
            npcHandler:say('Get out of there with this blood!', cid)
        elseif(not doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, parameters.cost)) then
            npcHandler:say('You do not have enough money.', cid)
        else
            npcHandler:say('It was a pleasure doing business with you.', cid)
            npcHandler:releaseFocus(cid)

doTeleportThing(cid, parameters.destination, false)
            doSendMagicEffect(parameters.destination, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        end

npcHandler:resetNpc()
        return true
    end

Here you are!
I use 0.3.6 Crying Damson

Last edited:
Code:
    function StdModule.travel(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
        local npcHandler = parameters.npcHandler
        if(npcHandler == nil) then
            error('StdModule.travel called without any npcHandler instance.')
        end

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
            return false
        end

local storage, pzLocked = parameters.storageValue or (EMPTY_STORAGE + 1), parameters.allowLocked or false
        if(parameters.premium and not isPlayerPremiumCallback(cid)) then
            npcHandler:say('I can only allow premium players to travel with me.', cid)
        elseif(parameters.level ~= nil and getPlayerLevel(cid) < parameters.level) then
            npcHandler:say('You must reach level ' .. parameters.level .. ' before I can let you go there.', cid)
        elseif(parameters.storageId ~= nil and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, parameters.storageId) < storage) then
            npcHandler:say(parameters.storageInfo or 'You may not travel there!', cid)
        elseif(not pzLocked and isPlayerPzLocked(cid)) then
            npcHandler:say('Get out of there with this blood!', cid)
        elseif(not doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, parameters.cost)) then
            npcHandler:say('You do not have enough money.', cid)
        else
            npcHandler:say('It was a pleasure doing business with you.', cid)
            npcHandler:releaseFocus(cid)

doTeleportThing(cid, parameters.destination, false)
            doSendMagicEffect(parameters.destination, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        end

npcHandler:resetNpc()
        return true
    end

Here you are!
I use 0.3.6 Crying Damson

Paste your npc script lua instead :)

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)             end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)         end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)      npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                          npcHandler:onThink()                         end

local lastSound = 0

function onThink()
    if lastSound < os.time() then
        lastSound = (os.time() + 5)
        if math.random(100) < 25 then

npcHandler:say('Passages to Carlin, Ab\'Dendriel, Edron, Venore, Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Yalahar and Svargrond.', TALKTYPE_SAY)

end
    end
    npcHandler:onThink()
end

-- Travel
end

addTravelKeyword('carlin', 110, Position(32387, 31820, 6), function(player) if getCreatureStorage(cid, Storage.postman.Mission01) == 1 then doCreatureSetStorage(cid, Storage.postman.Mission01, 2) end end)
--addTravelKeyword('ab\'dendriel', 130, Position(32734, 31668, 6))
--addTravelKeyword('edron', 160, Position(33175, 31764, 6))
--addTravelKeyword('venore', 170, Position(32954, 32022, 6))
--addTravelKeyword('port hope', 160, Position(32527, 32784, 6))
--addTravelKeyword('svargrond', 180, Position(32341, 31108, 6))
--addTravelKeyword('liberty bay', 180, Position(32285, 32892, 6))
--addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 200, Position(32816, 31272, 6))

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My name is Captain Bluebear from the Royal Tibia Line.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ship'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'line'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'company'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'route'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We can transport everything you want.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passenger'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to welcome you on board.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'trip'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'town'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destination'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'go'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'senja'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'folda'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'vega'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darama'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ghost'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Many people who sailed to Darashia never returned because they were attacked by a ghostship! I\'ll never sail there!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This is Thais. Where do you want to go?'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome on board, |PLAYERNAME|. Where can I {sail} you today?')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good bye. Recommend us if you were satisfied with our service.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good bye then.')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Does the script give any error in consoles? Or npc just says "Not enough money"? For me the script worked well, did you restart the server or used /reload?

Back
Top Bottom