• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Need help with Quests.xml

drax skylon

o.O DrAx O.o
Reaction score
hello

well since some days I'm trying to understand this file...

well I have done this script...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<quests>
	<quest name="Annihilator Quest" storageid="7002" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="Annihilator Quest" storageid="7002" startvalue="1" endvalue="2">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You have been teleported to a room with six demons and to proceed the Annihilator Quest you and your three frieds must kill the two demons that are blocking the passage to reward room."/>
			<missionstate id="2" description="You have reached the last room of Annihilator Quest and could choose to win a Demon Armor, a Magic Sword, a Stonecutter Axe or a Thunder Hammer."/>
		</mission>
	</quest>
	<quest name="Desert Quest" storageid="7001" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="Ankrahmun Deser Quest" storageid="7001" startvalue="1" endvalue="2">
			<missionstate id="1" description="You and your frieds have been teleported to a room with four chests."/>
			<missionstate id="2" description="You could take your reward and left the last room of Desert Quest."/>
		</mission>
	</quest>
</quests>

so in the quest 1 (annihilator) I made two scripts that give to the player storages 7002 status 1 and status 2 when the player step in a sqm. but after player passed in these sqms nothing happens...I mean, something should appear in Quest Log right? or I made something wrong in Quest.xml? well in my TFS window there is no error messages...

This problem also happens with the quest 2 (desert)

Please help me,

humm Dose the server use the storageId="7002" ?

in case try to change the id ^^.

i guess you use onStepIn or onStepOut scripts (moveevents) to set the new value for storage 7002 to the players, don't you

here is it...
annih1.lua
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition) 
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 7002, 1) 
return TRUE
end
annih2.lua
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition) 
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 7002, 2) 
return TRUE
end

movements.xml
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="7002" event="script" value="annih1.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="7003" event="script" value="annih2.lua"/>

PS: I used the same scripts for desert quest changing only the aids in movements.xml and storages in the scripts...

Back