• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Need help with reducing skills

Nooba007

Reaction score
Can someone please point me of where I can find a script that can either lower player skills

or a script that can place a soft cap on players' skills

TFS 1.3

basically players have been able get much higher skills than I would like. I would like to lower their skills to place a soft cap where players above 120 skill will gain skills slower

I am open to anything similar, I have looked through otland several times over with no luck. Appreciate any help

Thanks

just use skill stage:

just use skill stage:
Thanks for the suggestion, but how do I add this? do I simply paste this into my players.lua in the events section?

do I make a new xml and how do I implement this. I read through it several times before asking btw.

you replace your Player:eek:nGainSkillTries with that
Thank you very much
Post automatically merged:

you replace your Player:eek:nGainSkillTries with that
do you have any clue how to use the cleaner pastebin one that was posted in the same thread? if not it is okay I can work with the other one

Last edited:
Back