• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Moderators! (On another forums)

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
Hello. This forum is the better then the last one i had (OTkids) but it's still being hosted. This forum is MUCH Different then everyone else's.

FORUM: Name: http://vengeance-ots.com/

This forum is:
A open-tibia forum, with downloads, crack's for bots, cheats, open-tibia servers, maps, c++ tutorials. We have alot of plug-ins already and a nice skin, always updated.

Well i need this:

Moderators For:
Real Tibia + Bots/Cracks
Open-Tibia
Community
Resources + Art Showoff

We need 2 Universal Moderators to moderate a little in every board.

Name:
Online Name:
Language(s):
Apply'ing for?:
Why join us?: (6 Reasons, can't say, im online, im helpful ETC ETC)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Experience(s)?: (name of forum, and nick)

Follow the application. If you don't follow the bold, the colors like 1) in red (Make that reason in red). If you can follow the basic structure, ur denied and im just not going to answer. You will NOT Get another chance.

Since i re-used the same post, all applications above my LAST Bump are denied and if want a position here, re-due the application.

FORUM: http://vengeance-ots.com/

Last edited:
I come from germany... :p Also i can help but i haven`t very much time (because of school) ^^

@Up no apps no can do. sorry.

@Jester?

Umm/

Which names are better:
Super Moderator or Global Moderator?

The rest were there, the only one i had to really edit is Super Moderator to Global Moderator. XD

The forum structure i followed yes. But i got a section called 'Selling/buying' to say ur selling something or u want to buy something for ot.

Plus OTland is cool :cool:

Why i make this?

I HATE OTFANS AND THEIR F*CKING NOOBS. IF YOU ARE A MOD HERE AND THERE UR PROLLY NOT ONE BUT I AT LEAST WOULD LIKE 2 OT FORUMS THAT ARE ENGLISH AND NOT FUCKING NOOBS. OTLAND IS THE BEST AND SOON OTKIDS WILL FOLLOW!?

Last edited:
---Accepted, Application removed---

Last edited:
@up

lol???

You prolly don't know why i made the forum. Well here you go:

I made OTKids for several reasons. 1) OTFans Sux, and i want to a have better version of OTFans 2) Did i copy the OTLand outline? Yes, but all great ideas come from somewhere. 3) will i keep otkids up forever? Aslong as it hosted, i will keep it up and update it. OTLand is better, but for ppl who don't like OTLand and kind a like otfans, they can join OTKids, everyone knows that otfans sux, so if i get people from OTFans, i got a small community and im sorry you feel that way but you don't have to join or even go to the link to check it out, im updating it and putting new stuff in.

Name: Joakim
Name(Forums/ONLINE): JoccE
Language: Swedish and English
Job: Mod for native chat (Swedish but it seams like it's taken :/),mod for downloads and if you have the tutorial section :p
Language2:
How long a day you are on: 6-18 hours /day
How many hours do you spend on open-tibia?: 2-10 maybe :p
How many hours will you spend on OTKids if picked: All the time i am on the computer?
Why?: At least 5reasons. I am a good helper and likes to help people out. i got experience moderating a forum, i am a nice guy :p I got good experience with Open Tibia,
Speak The Language: Vad fans ska man skriva här då xD?
Jag gillar stora gula bananer.
Jag är svensk och kan prata svenska.
Jag har gjort en ansökan om att blir en moderator på OTKids.net

Last edited:
I'm not even going to look, sounds like another sucky ripoff wanabe. Also I don't think it will get a success..

Last edited:
@master-m

Sorry you feel that way. Its not a wanabe. its me being pissed off at forums that dont got decent moderators, OTLand is the only one 80% people use 40% of that uses both OTFans and OTfans and 10% only uses OTfans, so imma take OTfans people, thats why thery don't want other forums advertise in the community. Why do you guys spend time flamming? Just to make sure people don't apply or join? The only ppl would listen to you is the 5% of OTLands morons. :)

This forum will stay up. I will make sure of that.

Master-m, you don't pwn me haha :p

@silent

Nope, Asked empty, he said it was ok (through msn)

Back