• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need players to test my server out

phillygangsta

Reaction score
i do not have this server on otlist or anything just need some willing rpgers and maybe some pvper's to come test my server and see if theres things i need fixing on and to test how balance the ot is soo if anyone gets a chance check my server out flammingvets.no-ip.org client 8.60

rewarding any player that helps

Last edited:
Well, Found one bug... xD

The boat to the west of your main town area has a ladder leading down. Now I'm definitely stuck downstairs with no way out xD??

Char name : Amped Rpg

just logged on. idea is to make referral system, way to increase number of people/ i will help refer some friends for prizes too:)

- - - Updated - - -

hey is the serv down?

yes was editing some stuff i also dont wanna really keep it on while its still being worked on cause them players that come i lose when they leave cause i gotta constantly open and close the server to fix shit gonna make they server playable even though it basically is now. but im gonna search around a bit more theres a couple runes missing and i wanna add them aswell

Back