• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team NeeD Project Team To Skultuna 24/7 Server!

Just0ne

Reaction score
I need a good, serious project team for my next teleport-serv!

Skultuna, teleport-serv is a all new city with 30~ hunting teleports and 10~ quest!

I search mapper, Scripter, Hoster, all got 15% of the donate
( 24/7 hoster/Mapper/Scripter )

Status
Hoster 1/1

Scripter 0/1

Mapper 0/1

Name?:
Age?:
I can Mapping/Scripting/Hosting:
How long have you work with ots?:
Why you wanna join Skultuna?:
Where can i contact you?:

Contact me here : [email protected]

Name: Axtrox (Andres)
I can map hunting areas (Especific... I'm better at teleport hunting areas tho I bet I could do something good in big areas)
How long have you work with ots: I've owned a couple of ots with my brother.. the longest I had was 3 month until I had internet problems and the server died due to low time up.
Why you wanna join Skultuna: Would be a great way for me to practice and learn more stuff about mapping
Where can I contact you: PM me and I'll PM you my e-mail adress, youtube account, facebook account... [if need more.. tell me]

**Currently working on a practicing cave**
(Respawn will be changed

rmemyfirstcave3.png
)

Axtrox man u have to improve your mapping please man u suck u should talk no Neon for advice hes really good

makes me feel that you Carlos can make something out.