• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some inspiration

gunmetal

Reaction score
My project team consists of only me. Im currently in the middle of mapping my ot and ive finished the first town 90% detailed. Now im trying to work outside and make some hunting spots. To the south i have a dragon mountain/ breeding area to the south west i have a huge cyclops mountain and to the southeast i have a RL orc fortress thats been slightly edited. I dont know what to add next as far as theme/monsters. This is an rpg style OT and id like boats to play a big role as well.

Any suggestions?

Undeads somewhere with a decent cave system.. Maybe mix in the ruin walls in the cave + above. And for above use black walls + ruin walls (there is a sprite that merges both also)
inspiration:
HBH1lp.png
and
DUhWxR.png

You want a spider spawn, use dirt mountains + dirt ground mix with something to get a very old school spider spawn (decent). Use GS, tarants and normal spiders/poisons

Maybe a minotaur camp fortified with mountain/high walls and gates.

Swamplands full of slimes, bog raider spawn in there, a few GS, etc

And you WILL want a desert continent.

Wow those are amazing screenshots, you really just gave me some great ideas. ++Rep for you :)

- - - Updated - - -

got any desert ruins type pieces? im trying to detail a nice piece of desert for my mino spawn

Back