• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need weapon scripts

Asterian

Reaction score
can somone make a few weapon scripts for me?
1. i would like a script for melee weapons that has a % chance to do an aoe around the target and the aoe be an eleamentl one and be ezly changable to other elements for difrent weapons and if posable have it to have a % to attack with difrant elements at times so randome elemental damge
2. the nest is the same as the first just not an aoe just random elemental damge
3. is it posable that somone can make a script that would allow you to use a spell that you can only use while you have that weapon equiped? i was thinking of making a few weapons on my server ~legndary~ and haveing there specal affect be that they allow you to use uniqe spells but only when your using them but i dint know how to make the script thought that somone els might be able to if its possable.
4. a scrript that wold make sertion bows do elemental damge (might be able to add elemental damge in item.xml not sure) but also need one for an aoe with arrowes ~the aoe would be arrows~ not sure if id want this one to be a % chanc or not so both scripts would be nice

ok i know this isnt a weapon script but i would also like a script for an item to telaport with so i can make an item to teloport to difrant places

also sry about the poor spelling :D

Back