• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needing help with houses and sd power.

Frutti

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello!
As the thread says im looking for some help with a house bug and sd rune.

I was wondering about where i change the "sd power" for pallys, in pvp and on monsters.

And secondary i was thinking about this house bug..i downloaded yalahar and then i found bugs in the houses. Some of the houses got items and shit and everyone can go in there and take what they want. Help please!

To change the sd power for just a paladin you have to re-script the whole sd, I got help by that for my UH so just wait a while until some1 makes a sd script for you where you can setup a special paladin value.

To make the houses to work, you have to make them houses. Probably they are NO houses atm.

Not sure how to make a rune more powerful per vocation other then giving the vocation a faster magic rate meaning a higher magic level overall.

Since there are items in the houses, you are going to have to open your map editor and manually delete every item you come across in those houses. RME has a nifty "erase" feature that only erases items, I used that to remove the items from the Yalahar houses. If you imported Yalahar into your existing map you are going to have to use the house tool in your map editor to turn all of the should be houses into actual houses.

Hope it helps.

Back