• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Neew mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolmaN

Banned User
Reaction score
By this, I don't mean to kick anyone from the staff. I would just suggest a new mod in the tibia section and some other chatt's being used but unmoderated.

With regards, HolmaN.

+3 For sure.
I support this all of the way. I mean, spamming has taken it's path on the forum, and we need to stop that.

Use the report button? Then it will be taken care of, guaranteed.

Active reporters also got a higher chance of becoming moderator.

Well, the chat could need someone that's active in the tibia chat (and the other chats aswell ofc.)
By this, we're making sure all the posts are getting deleted even though people don't feel like wating 45 seconds between every report. They ignore it.

@up
Yeap You are right. Also 1 more mod could go to the Polish section (very messy).

@up
Yeap You are right. Also 1 more mod could go to the Polish section (very messy).

Indeed I think, as we (Elf & Me) can take care easy of this, at the moment Elf is a little bit inactive so everything goes to me but I wont give up ^^.

###

On the topic:

I think it's a good idea, signed.

well, while this is topic im just gunna say, ntmr, your avatar entertains me for hours on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.